• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Let us choose which world gets the gift ... (Black Friday)

It's nice to get a gift, I'm not complaining about that ... But, I have two cities (in Arendyll and Winyandor) - one is my main active city, and one is basically on hold. Guess which one got the gift ? (I opened them up in two tabs and clicked the respective login buttons one after the other...
  2. Has anyone done calculations on early vs late Portal Profit usage ?

So, until now I've been thinking that the best way to use Portal Profit spells is to save them until the Portal is at level 4, since the amount refilled will be greater. However, in Constructs, the level 2 Portal upgrade can be done with about 90% of Portal Profit spells as soon as it has been...
  3. Closed | Archived Text in research activation popup incorrect for Superior Tier3 manufactories

When unlocking the Superior Tier3 manufactory tech in the research view, the text showing the new building levels available was incorrect. For Gems and Magic Dust, I think it showed 15-22 (but I didn't get screenshots of those). For Elixir, it showed 13-19, see screenshot. Expected levels...
  4. Ancient Wonders Change Ancient Wonders to use boosted *goods*, not boosted *relics* on upgrade

I'm sure this idea is too late, but maybe it can influence the design of the next round of AWs with the next guest race. Currently: When upgrading AWs to levels 2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, relics are used from non-boosted and boosted goods. Using relics from boosted goods seems counter to everything the...
  5. Answered Oops, where did my survey go ?

Ok, this was a bit strange. I normally use Firefox for my "main" worlds, and then IE just for my second world on the EN server. Today, after Flash crashed in the IE session, I restarted IE and logged in again, and got a popup asking me to complete a survey. I clicked "yes" (or whatever the...
  6. Battle Squad size increase for major Barracks upgrades

Suggestion to allow the possibility for the player to win battles a little longer than they currently can - at the "major" Barracks upgrades (i.e. the ones unlocked by Advanced Barracks and Superior Barracks), there should be a corresponding bump in the "Basic training size" (as shown when...
  7. Answered Debuffs - stacking or replacing ?

Hi all, Just want to get an opinion on what the correct behaviour should be in this case in battle . In this example, I'm fighting with some stacks of Treant IIs, plus Sorceresses. Assume that Round 1 was just units moving around, not important for this question :). End of round 2...
  8. Closed | Archived Armory upgrade values differ between wiki and game

Hi, trivial one this, but : In the game, the upgrade cost for the Elven Armory from level 8 to 9 shows 241 Culture required. In the Wiki, this upgrade is shown as 302 Culture req. I'm assuming the cost in the game is "correct", so I guess the Wiki needs a quick edit. (also, in the table for...
  9. Well, someone has to be first ...

So, once fellowships go live (in the next few hours), I'd like to join one ! My main interest is fair trading of goods, and lots of it :) My boosted goods are steel, scrolls, and elixir (just about to unlock the last boost), so I want to trade those for marble/planks, crystal/silk, and magic...