• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived Server down ?

Not all worlds appear to be working yet, I was able to get in to EN2, but not EN1 yet.
  2. Elvenar Down For Maintenance

I just got in to EN2, but still getting the error from EN1.
  3. Simia Sapiens or Timewarp

... are you up to the researches that require 250k+ of some sentient good ? And you're really making that much in one or two days ? ... are we even playing the same game ? How is that possible ?
  4. Let us choose which world gets the gift ... (Black Friday)

It's nice to get a gift, I'm not complaining about that ... But, I have two cities (in Arendyll and Winyandor) - one is my main active city, and one is basically on hold. Guess which one got the gift ? (I opened them up in two tabs and clicked the respective login buttons one after the other...
  5. The Elvenar are arriving!

Sunset Towers is the one which produces seeds (a tiny amount per day), and reduces seed decay. But reducing seed decay won't help, because they won't be hanging around long enough to decay, because they'll be 100% needed to run the sentient manus. Simia Sapiens is a Constructs wonder which...
  6. The Elvenar are arriving!

So I've seen this on Beta, and here's what you need to know : If you only have one each of your sentient goods manus (and don't have a level 13+ Simia Sapiens), it will be literally impossible to gather some of the goods requirements in the tech tree. If you have two of each, then you will...
  7. Version 1.77

... did something happen to reduce Port production for Constructs ? I have level 4 Portal + level 3 Ports. Previously the Elvenarin production was 8k or so per 3 hours, now it's 6620 - I don't see anything in the release notes about this ? Same for the other goods (Air Filters etc) and...
  8. Has anyone done calculations on early vs late Portal Profit usage ?

So, until now I've been thinking that the best way to use Portal Profit spells is to save them until the Portal is at level 4, since the amount refilled will be greater. However, in Constructs, the level 2 Portal upgrade can be done with about 90% of Portal Profit spells as soon as it has been...
  9. Storage of buildings in summonings!

Even though I will get some RR spells (one day !), I'd still like some kind of "trophy case" for old buildings that are many chapters behind my current one. Even if I could never re-build them, it would be good to be able to look back and say "oh yeah, I remember winning that in the first...
  10. Other Lower premium expansion costs

Yup, premium expansions were the only thing I was planning to spend diamonds on (after sorting out builders), but when they boosted the price to ridiculous levels, I simply stopped spending. I could spend $50 on one expansion which fills up in no time ... or I could (for example) buy The...
  11. Mobile App - Changing between Cities

Yes, there's no reason the mobile app can't save your login details for all worlds & servers that you're on, and let you switch easily between them. They just haven't done it yet :) (this, and being able to access Ancient Wonders, are the two big gaps in the mobile app at the moment ... and...
  12. Rebalancing of select (old) event buildings

One. One measly Restoration spell to undo multiple levels of nerfs to multiple buildings in my city. Inno's generosity overwhelms me ... Edit: Actually, it's now well past time to get some real, in-depth technical answers from the developers. What are they balancing ? What are they...
  13. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

No, players were asking for KP reward packets of some sort, which could be used on anything. Not just ones limited to AWs ... either Inno has misunderstood what we were asking for, or they have made a (poor, in my opinion) design decision for reasons of their own.
  14. Version 1.47 + Elementals

On the Seeds income side, three of my cities provide just under 10k per day, and one gives 11700. Note - all of my cities are 200k+ points, if a smaller city reaches Elementals, I'd assume they get less than that (due to fewer AW / provinces, etc). There's also the bonus seeds (approx 1000)...
  15. Version 1.47 + Elementals

Ok, repeating a point I made on Beta - the numbers don't add up, when looking at Divine Seeds. The amount of Seeds required to produce the new sentient goods (plus for unlocking new techs) exceeds the amount that many players will receive in a day, unless they have a large number of high-level...
  16. Elvenar Mobile

Players need a way to set their help preferences on their city, and the NH/FH should pick that up and show the help targets in that order. e.g. if I set my help preferences to 1-Builder, 2-Culture, 3-Main Hall - someone visiting my city should see BH on the left (if it's not already full)...
  17. Cyclable Quests

For what it's worth - I have a pretty well-developed city on EN1 (plus a few others on different servers/worlds), and I haven't done quest cycling for well over a year - can't be bothered, and my city is reasonably balanced so that it doesn't depend on them. I'm probably not the only one ...
  18. Elvenar Mobile

Yes, this would be awesome - I switch between 4 worlds on 3 servers, having to enter username/password every time on a fiddly mobile keyboard is painful. The desktop version remembers my logins, so the mobile version should too (after entering them the first time, and I guess asking me if I...
  19. User Interface Fellowship Adventure Inventory

Good idea, definitely required. (Communication is nice, but this is basic information that is continually changing and shouldn't have to be repeated over and over among fellows)
  20. Answered Game Won't Load

@Muf-Muf - I'm also having problems getting in to the game. Loads to 8/24 on both EN1 and EN2 worlds (and also ZZ1/Beta). However, I was able to get in to US1 ok in the same browser that wasn't getting to EN1, so I'm fairly sure the problem is not on my end :)