• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Duru Beibella

Suggestion

I have accumulated about 19 pages of buildings over the years I've been playing and I wondered if it might be possible to have some sort of "search" facility within the inventory to enable easier find of buildings? If its not possible then I need to have a massive "sale" of buildings! Thanks...
  2. Duru Beibella

Wally World needs You !!

Hello ‍:) Wally World are looking for 4 new team members to have fun and play regularly. We don't have weekly targets, we don't have size requirements, we just ask that you log in often - visit Fellows as often as you log in - take part in Events and Adventures to the best of your abilities and...
  3. Duru Beibella

Answered Is it possible ?

Hello, Out of curiosity .... is it possible to find out how long a player has been playing the game of Elvenar ? It's not important, but as I've been playing a while, I'd like to know just how long LOL Thank you for any replies in advance :)
  4. Duru Beibella

Culture & Building Deletions

Hello, I came up with a suggestion and was advised to post it here, so here goes!! Recently, one of our FS players was a bit absent minded when clicking on a culture building to see whether it needed deletion or not. It was only after they deleted it that they realised it wasn't the build...
  5. Duru Beibella

Wally World

Hello :cool: If you're wanting a "no drama" Fellowship, then look no further than Wally World :) We only ask that you are respectful to other players, visit as often as you can and enjoy playing ..... Simples !! If you are interested, press that request button
  6. Duru Beibella

Wally World needs you

Hello !! We've a couple of places open for either new players or those with experience. We've no weekly targets to meet, no "must do"s at all !! We play because we like it - some are chatty, some are not and that's OK as long as you pop along to FS members as often as you can to boost a...
  7. Duru Beibella

Wally World - new members needed !

Helloooo, We are looking for members in Wally World - we've no rules we just ask you to visit others as often as you can and have fun - we do what we can, when we can - no targets, and strictly "hands off" leadership. Help offered/given only when asked and you play your game your own way as...
  8. Duru Beibella

Closed | Archived Ancient Wonders are not opening when clicked

Playing game on laptop - can't visit AWs either - game just "updated" as I got chucked off while it did it - ever since, AWs not working
  9. Duru Beibella

Wally World needs YOU :D

Hello, Why not check out our FS as we're looking for new members. Doesn't matter what size you are, as long as you a keen to play and can make FS visits regularly. We don't have targets to meet, we don't have many rules except to play nice, play your own game and post fair trades (unless...
  10. Duru Beibella

Spending KP when using mobile app

Hello, I am about to go to an area where there is no broadband and I have tried using mobile app. However, where I am stumped is, how do you spend KP via the mobile app? I tried today to use some to put onto the Tome of Secrets and it would not allow. I am stuck on research tree for the moment...
  11. Duru Beibella

Implemented Collecting KP

When help has been given to build someone's Ancient Wonders, it's more than a bit annoying to find out that just because you're in a different time zone, you've missed out on getting KP rewards :( I personally don't think it's fair to expect players to constantly use spells so they can collect...
  12. Duru Beibella

Closed | Archived No Keys......

Two members of our Fellowship on Arendyll haven't received their keys for the Three Glacier Giants winter quests. They have contacted support and been told that their email addresses haven't been validated. NEITHER of them has changed email address since starting to play and one has been...
  13. Duru Beibella

Wally World is recruiting

Hello, We're on Arendyll server and our FS is called Wally World and our FS name comes from the Village where our illustrious leader, Moxman, comes from. We only really have a couple of "rules", visit FS players at least 4 times a week and HAVE FUN!! We like to chat, we are helpful to each...