• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lelanya

Quest #9 has morphed into ..

Houston we have a problem. My notes from Beta say, 44K at Woodelves level suggest that I should be seeing a request for about 69K in this city, but instead:
  2. Lelanya

Community Survey

There is a feedback survey in the in-game notice area, but it doesn't work past page 1. The notice says it will take no longer than 5 minutes but it has been stalled at least 15. Microsoft says that the owner has not provided a privacy statement and recommends against sharing personal or...
  3. Lelanya

Fall event

Beta has Announced the Fall event, Theater Zodiac, here, for an August 8th start. Read about it, and the new pet, the Star Serpent, the Tinlug. Karvest has linked his site in this post if you wish to view details on this exciting pet.
  4. Lelanya

New Crafting Recipes

Yes it's been literally ages, folks but there are new crafting recipes. We get the remaining three expiring troop boost buildings from the Tome of the Fearless: Light Melee Monument, Heavy Melee Shrine and Heavy Ranged Powerup And the expiring 1x1 culture buildings from the Queen Faeries'...
  5. Lelanya

Question What's up with the sales department?

I got a notice for a sale on Magic Residences and Workshops, but the counter started when I was offline. That hasn't happened in the past, the counter didn't start until I logged in.
  6. Lelanya

Chapter 21 has been released

Chapter 21 will be out on Beta, just in time to clash with a Fellowship Adventures there, and the release of Aqua Splendor here. Read the Announcement.
  7. Lelanya

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

There will be a new event starting on Beta on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, as per the title, Mama Juul's Fusion Feast. There are hints that Robert Redbeard may make an appearance. For those who are curious, look here for the relevant part of the Beta Spoiler thread.
  8. Lelanya

Join Boudicca's Iceni

Friendly helpful tourney group is seeking players. We have a few openings, and could absorb a small group that wish to remain together. Write in game to Saxon9 or Lelanya to express an interest. See you soon :)
  9. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni is seeking players

Greetings all :) Our most excellent fellowship is looking for a couple of players. Expect to tourney, and climb Spire weekly. We vote on participation levels for the Adventure. Please contact Lelanya (North America) or Saxon (Australia) in game.
  10. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni is seeking again

Greetings all. We have room for up to 3 players. All members are expected to tourney and participate in the Spire. Please write Saxon or Lelanya in MST (currently UTC -6).
  11. Lelanya

Are you an Iceni?

Greetings all :) We are looking for an active player. We are a Gold Spire FS, that also gets 12 to 13 chests on a regular basis. Members are expected to clear the Frog Boss and to put up at least 1k in tournament every week. Our FA policy is no member is left behind, and each incidence is put...
  12. Lelanya

Closed | Archived Golden hands have vanished.

So on this server (not on the US) I have missing Golden Hands in two out of three contexts, and not displayed appropriately in the third. The hands are missing altogether in the fellowship menu, but hover over displays them. The hands are missing in the notice menu. If I navigate to another...
  13. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni is seeking members

Hey all, We are seeking for a couple of lucky players to join our experienced team. We offer help and advice, trades and polishes, and above all, an active fellowship. We tourney (at least 10 chests), we Spire (at least Silver 1080 rewards) and we always participate in the Adventure (at least...
  14. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni is seeking again

Hey all, We are seeking for a couple of lucky players to join our experienced team. We offer help and advice, trades and polishes, and above all, an active fellowship. We tourney (at least 10 chests), we Spire (at least Silver 1080 rewards) and we always participate in the Adventure (at least...
  15. Lelanya

Evolving Buildings Reference Page

Hey folks, I'm pleased and proud to announce that a long anticipated page is at last ready. ElvenGems is pleased to present, The Evolving Buildings reference page. Please visit us to check it out.
  16. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni needs a warrior.

Wow, folks, it's been 4 years already! Our Anniversary is coming up and the 206th blueprint just hit my coffers, so exciting. And we are growing strong, into Gold Star rating, We are looking for an experienced player who can tourney for at least 1000 points and defeat the Frog boss in the...
  17. Lelanya

Boudicca's Iceni

We are recruiting again, sad to say another player has left the game. We offer 10 chests, silver Spire with the occasional gold push, and all three path rewards in FA. We expect that a prospect will assist us with this. We're hoping for a late game marble boosted player to help balance our in...
  18. Lelanya

Goodbye

Goodbye That's all for me folks. It's been a long haul here I've redirected argumentative posters when there were no staff able to help. I've presented alternative points of view, maybe even represented yours, even when I've known the self appointed experts would object. I've supported...
  19. Lelanya

Moonstone Library and crafting

Folks There are reports of players bragging on social media that they are seeing crafting recipes for Moonstone Library pieces that they have placed or in storage. Has any of you experienced this? Inquiring minds would like to know.
  20. Lelanya

Daylight Savings Time

Greetings all :) Yes it's that time already, that magical 3 weeks when most of North America's local time creeps an hour closer to the rest of the World. For those in my hemisphere don't forget to put the clocks an hour ahead late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.