• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lelanya

Question Coldfire Phoenix

You cannot trade an already evolved Phoenix. Many don't have it,because they used the Artifact conversion to level up one their other Original Phoenix. I have read folks say they love their Coldfire.
  2. Lelanya

Block/hide unfair traders

We all know who you mean. I really hate signing in to see that **cough cough** she has helped herself to a bunch of my 2 star trades. So I kind of scatter my trades in the hopes that they'll fly under her radar.
  3. Lelanya

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

It's a game, it's meant to be fun.
  4. Lelanya

Buzzing Spring - new event (from Discord)

Ugh. It's buggy as all get out. The counter and notices for individual quests work about as well as they do for FA! So I had a quest earlier today Produce 6 Bread and Solve ANY 5 encounters. I released 5 out of the last 6 bread, so counter shows 5 out of 6. Then I covered one level of...
  5. Lelanya

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Aha We got a clue today. Apparently the German Forum is pretty toxic, has been for some time now. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/subtraction-from-restoration-spells.38463/post-297894
  6. Lelanya

You knew it was coming....

Ahh thank you, there it is, the first nerf, to Crystal Lighthouse. There were two that year. I am on that thread, round about the second nerf, when I and most players deleted this large boat anchor. Good times lol
  7. Lelanya

Blessing of the Phoenix

Shhhhh!! This  is working as intended. I'm sure of it!!
  8. Lelanya

Hmpf I will take my leave then
  9. Lelanya

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Luckily for you, it's my bedtime. Just want to point out, it's awfully hard to sort event notes if I stay here..
  10. Lelanya

Beta Fellowship Adventures

As yet unmentioned is the, um, lack of any real information. We are seeing a lot of this tactic on Beta over the last two years.  Someone likes to drop an incomplete Announcement on the Beta staff at the end of the business week (probably after drinking strawberry beer in the cantina all...
  11. Lelanya

Answered Elvarian Society side quest, delete?

They were referring to the Woodelf portal iirc.
  12. Lelanya

Yes this has been mentioned, a couple of weeks ago, on Discord.
  13. Lelanya

Question Problem with builder

Well. Do you have a street that the builder needs? If the workshop is not connected the build cannot finish.
  14. Lelanya

Answered Amuni quest

Another sacrifice. This is not the last weird thing that your new masters will require of you.
  15. Lelanya

Is anybody out there?

Hmm thanks for the eye candy. I notice things slow down right after an event winds up.
  16. Lelanya

Deadeye Jerry has outright told us, the Devs are working flat out, I believe the term was 'all hands on deck', to change Spire rewards. We should soon have some news for you, in the Beta section. One thing seems plain - that our feedback has been heard, both in the past (regarding Spell...
  17. Lelanya

Hi Richardo I changed my username way back, from Lelanya #2884, to just Lelanya, oh probably a year ago. I read the in site notice and eagerly awaited the opportunity to be first to nail down my unique identifier. And I have. Good luck to you. :)
  18. Lelanya

Happy Valentines Day!!

Oh I somehow doubt they're out of beer.
  19. Lelanya

New Pet: New Frags Source

I like them. What should the duration be on pet food?