• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Killiak

Announcement: Additional improvements for Ancient Wonders

Additional improvements for Ancient Wonders We are continuing to work on improvement linked to Ancient Wonders. Let's have a look at the next 3 coming to beta and live servers. [Beta] Ancient Wonders Gallery - on Browser On October 24 we are releasing the Ancient Wonders Gallery on beta, for...
  2. Killiak

Announcement: Version 1.186

Version 1.186 It will go live on the EN servers from October 24th and on all other servers from October 26th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. Improvements Additional improvements to the Ancient Wonders are coming to beta and live servers. We'll have a specific...
  3. Killiak

Event Announcement: Whispers of the Soul - October 24 to November 10

Dear Humans and Elves, We have a new Event coming up! Whispers of the Soul - October 24 to November 10 Dr. Freakenspleen is always tinkering with his creations, but they always end up having some issues. They're either not very smart, too aggressive, or they're about as attentive as a...
  4. Killiak

Announcement; Version 1.185

Version 1.185 Dear Humans and Elves, It will go live on the EN servers from October 10th and on all other servers from October 12th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. Improvements Ancient Wonder Thrones of the High Men now gives additional Ranking Points for every...
  5. Killiak

Announcement: Hide Building options in Browser version.

Dear Humans and Elves, Due to popular demand, we are very pleased to introduce the hide buildings option for our browser players. From the 25th of September, if you are playing the Beta server, you will be able to hide buildings when you are organizing your city. This option will show up when...
  6. Killiak

HTML5 feedback

@Silmaril - The game loading is slow - Loading other cities is SLOW - Graphics quality, even at highest, seems blurry. - The chat is a bit shocky, and I dislike the font All in all, HTML is (to my opinion) a considerable step backwards for this game. If there is anything that can be done to...
  7. Killiak

Wolf Pack® recruiting!!!

There are vacancies available within the Wolf Pack! This is your chance! 100% Gold Trophy record for unlocking 12 Spire chests weekly since March 2020 Unlocking 10 Tournament chests every week since July 2018 We're a fun, friendly and drama-free fellowship that does very well in Tournaments...
  8. Killiak

Ancient Wonders Allow AW Teleport

With the recent tournament nerf, of epic proportions, many people have ancient wonders in which they invested a lot of KP. Several of these wonders are now actively hurting them in their tournament and spire. Allow players to teleport these wonders back to a special inventory, where they can...
  9. Killiak

Goodbye Dizzy Lizzie!

@Dizzy Lizzie is leaving! Goodbye, thank you for your efforts and time, and lots of luck with 'the book'!
  10. Killiak

Just got 10 RR as a gift

@Muf-Muf So I assume this is the part of the old promise where we would all get one new spell, now converted to 10 RR? If so; yay for making good on it and well done ^^
  11. Killiak

Orc pick-up, the Pyramid and you

Ladies and gentle-orcs, Here is a bit of information that might be good to share with your fellows. Perhaps you knew, perhaps you did not, but I thought it good to share; We all know that the ancient wonder Pyramid of Purification grants you Sentient Goods each time you collect Orcs, from any...
  12. Killiak

Casting Inspiring Meditation is STILL resetting the KP timer; who else?

I have already contacted support about this, well over a month ago and was told that it would be passed on and checked, because Support couldn't reproduce it. Unfortunately, I am still reproducing it every 48 hours. @Dizzy Lizzie I intend this thread for gathering more proof, before making it...
  13. Killiak

City Tabs or more options in Elemental+ Manufactories

Once a player upgrades his manufactories to Elemental+ level, they lose the 1-day and 2-day production options in these buildings. This was not much of a problem before, because the Sentient production options still counted as the 1-day and 2-day, respectively, for quests and events. The real...
  14. Killiak

Closed | Contact Support Mail system shows wrong order when posting at same time. KP chains go faulty

The problem is that the order of mail appears differently for different fellows when the mail is sent AT THE SAME TIME. On my PC/game: On a fellow's PC/game: The result is that we cannot see properly who is replying to who in our KP chain, meaning some people are getting too much, some...
  15. Killiak

Closed | Archived Troop Production time incorrect

Playing on Arendyll, in Halflings chapter, lvl 29 Barracks This bug persists through reloads and retries, is persistent and present in ALL unit types (Barracks, training grounds, merc camp) What happens is that the needed production time shown for the units, when hovering over it or in the...
  16. Killiak

Black Friday; let's annoy our players!

REALLY? Every damn time I come back to my cities' main screen, I get to see the very same pop-up I just clicked away 20 seconds ago. Guess what Inno, I clicked it away because I am NOT INTERESTED. Yet you keep rubbing your "offers" in my face, as if you can annoy me into buying your overpriced...
  17. Killiak

Closed | Archived Invisible Masquerade building?

I have built THE GREAT FESTIVITY OF MENDACI Unfortunately, I do not actually see it, neither on Firefox or on Chrome. I have already cleared out all the cache and history, and have re-installed my flashplayer. World is Arendyll, chapter is Sorc&Dragons. Any help is appreciated...
  18. Killiak

Answered Most efficient Grafting Site layout for Wood Elf

I remember this has been posted somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have it?
  19. Killiak

Closed | Archived Igloo Festival gets added to my ranking points

Apologies if this was already reported. I could not find it, so posting it. I built the Igloo Festivals I got from the Winter event, and much to my surprise they added a great many points to my ranking. I do not believe they are actually supposed to do this. Now my ranking is all skewed (and...