• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. What fresh hell is this???

I spent time boosts so I didn't have to wait 72 hours as the quest only has a few days left to run...also the maximum 3hr collection times for settlement goods is needing you to be online all the time,,,
  2. What fresh hell is this???

Thanks for all the replies..I bit the bullet, scouted a Province..I do not need the points, the kps, and it won't help towards an expansion AND it took 70 hours of instants. but that is what it is . The problem is INNO always said the game is so brilliant because you can play it your way. You...
  3. What fresh hell is this???

That's your reply anonglitch?? A bit patronising..I guess nearly 5 years is long enough in any one game. This used to be fun, a great distraction, but it is just to much like hard work now.
  4. What fresh hell is this???

Seriously...Summon Troops using instants 3 times... but what we have done is change the chest prizes to just be Troops,, so you cannot do this Quest mate, because we won't let you use your Feathers to get troop battalions like before..oh no. I don't know why I still bother ...It says I can...
  5. Cosmic Bismuth

Is ANYONE on Wyn producing this as their boost??????? If so you are going to need loads of Shrooms and Silly Soap to progress so why are there only 13 trades up out of 251 pages!!!!! 12 of those 13 trades are ridiculous cross tier trades, I have been stuck waiting for what was just 25k bismuth...
  6. Summer Mermaids

Thankfully I had only got 2 buildings to lvl 4 when someone told me about the RR spells..stopped me smashing my laptop lol
  7. Summer Mermaids

This might have been covered..cannot be bothered to go through the whole thread..since my rant about upgrading 2 buildings to lvl 14, found out that apparently if you use Royal Restoration spells to upgrade 2 hybrid buildings then that works!!! Who knew!!! lol
  8. Summer Mermaids

Sorry, but this is so ridiculous ..why the hell should I have to build 2 new buildings and upgrade to lvl 14 !!!!! WHY !!! it is so stupid and frustrating...to go from 15 Beverages to upgrade 2 buildings to lvl 14 is an absolute nonsense...so already i have no more progression in the...
  9. How many Ancient Wonders to build?

What you could do is create 25 new villages,get them to a certan level, have NO AWs in these villages, but have 25 plus manufactories in each one maybe even over 50 in some!! Then create a FS with just those villages in, then donate all your kps to your main account's AWs. That way you could...
  10. Version 1.47 + Elementals

No, it's not like saying that at all...the point was the paltry amount of Moonstone compared to the amount of Platinum..instead of trading for the 1 missing new goods you have to trade for 2 of the 3..the amount the original T1 makes is far too small in comparison to the new T1 boost, that's...
  11. Version 1.47 + Elementals

I cannot be bothered with doing Calculus, spreadsheets, and interminable maths to work out every thing per square per minute x pop x sine of Dust - square root of Silk / AW boost......seems extreme overkill for a fun game...what seems to be the problem to me is not how much Marble my lvl 24...
  12. Version 1.47 + Elementals

I am seriously considering joining you...no way of building my portal as I cannot get ANY Gum...stupid stupid idea this is...
  13. Version 1.47 + Elementals

Now there are 2 people putting really stupid trades up...demanding 36200 gum for just 16200 platinum..or 40000 platinum for 20000 gum..I messaged one of them aking if these trades were meant for just inter FS trades and that if not, that they were very unfair. The reply??? I have my reasons...
  14. Version 1.47 + Elementals

Jeeeez..Finally got a trade on the trader for Gum....asking 3015 Platinum for 1050 Gum..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously...WTF
  15. Version 1.47 + Elementals

Well that's a swizz then...a) anyone who has been playing long enough to get to Elementals will already have obtained enough non boosted T1 Relics to already be maxed out for this new boosted T1..also..b), Why have Platinum maxed out at 700% when my other 3, original, boosts are at 752% due to...
  16. Version 1.47 + Elementals

OK, the Platinum Production Boost says that you can now increase the goods production boost by collecting Relics in Provinces from the world map...since activating this Research I have completed 2 complete Provinces...production boost??? Zero, Nil. Nada, Zilch, Nothing, Not a jot......Am I...
  17. Version 1.47 + Elementals

Oh God...as well the 125K mana needed to upgrade the Trader the second quest is to ..Deliver 100,000 Mana..to get.....wait for it...1 Rune for Temple of Toads....really !!!! 100k !
  18. Version 1.47 + Elementals

I swear that it was agreed that we would only need 1 non boosted t1 manu..so my boost is marble..so I built steel...that will give me Platinum..but it looks like I need Elven Tree Gum too...so I also need a Planks manu?????
  19. What is going on.....(no question marks....therefore more a Discussion than a Question)

My AWs are being upgraded by my 76 push accounts, currently have 22 AWs all at level 36........oh...er...nope....because that would be cheating and no one does that right????
  20. What is going on.....(no question marks....therefore more a Discussion than a Question)

Rushed back from work yesterday..and today...no Elementals....where did I get the idea they should be here now!!!!! Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!