• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. sunrae

Release Note Version 1.184

My disco lights have gone, yay, but so have the helping hands, boo. I hope they can fix this as it is a very useful thing.
  2. sunrae

Release Note Version 1.184

Yes this is really helpful, no more clicking in and out.
  3. sunrae

Announcement: Hide Building options in Browser version.

So pleased we can do this now except although I downloaded the film, theres no audio and it does not show how to use the option. Nothing has changed to the move function in my city and I can't work it out, *scratches head*
  4. sunrae

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

One truly sad thing is that we will lose all the indepth and extraordinarily well researched information guides, such as Mykans to name one. I have so many names in my mind, players that have now gone but have left great ideas and help. All this will be lost. For me the forum runs alongside...
  5. sunrae

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

It wont let me claim the account as my email was registered a few years ago & it keeps saying as it's already used I can't claim. I don't think I will bother with it, the forum is where I get all my info and questions answered anyway, it has always been very useful. Instead of discord perhaps...
  6. sunrae

Answered why cant i help my fellows anymore?

Thank you for your excellent explanation, a great help, I appreciate it :)
  7. sunrae

Answered why cant i help my fellows anymore?

Hi please would someone clarify, if the advanced help gives us more time to give and return NH, (I assume to help those in different time zones who miss out on golden hands?) then increasing the time ie 46 hours instead of 23 will mean that we will get less supplies and coins and not more? Sorry...
  8. sunrae

Game doesn't load

I'm on EN2 and still stuck on 23 on laptop :( cleared cache, done all the stuff.
  9. sunrae

fellowship adventure ,

@wittymonica I have sent you a message in game :)
  10. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

There are two vacancies in our active and friendly fellowship. We are seeking tournament and spire players who are keen in the game and play daily. We expect a 1000 point average to be maintained in the tournament & we have High Halls as our minimum in the spire :diamond: although we aim...
  11. sunrae

My Own Personal Thank You....

Thanks @Herodite and a Happy New Year to you and all Elvenars everywhere :D
  12. sunrae

What do you want for Christmas?

I would love to see some birds flying over my city, or better yet a dragon. Perhaps the dragon could drop a magic egg or two giving gold or diamonds occasionally. I would be quite happy to research a tech for this but without lovely creatures flying in the sky (including you dear Santa) it...
  13. sunrae

Unofficial Elvenar Guinness Record #8 - Book Club

Carting Libraries 7 :)
  14. sunrae

Time to say Goodbye

Jack you have been a "Go To" for me, and a great many others I'm sure, we will miss your presence here so firstly I would like to thank you very much for your committment to the game and your dedication to helping all of us enjoy it to it's max. Secondly my I offer my congratulations on your...
  15. sunrae

Cross-Tier Trades

Yes they do, but I can't remember whether it's 10 days or more. If you hover over the green tick it tells you how long the trade has got left before it expires. Edit, I think it is a week.
  16. sunrae

Cross-Tier Trades

My fs has no rules about trading, members can trade what they like in a free market economy and if cross tier get taken or not it's up to the other traders. I generally don't take them as my manus are balanced and also if they are T3 to T2 or T1 they are simply unattractive, small quantities...
  17. sunrae

'A Gateway into the Past' new-format starts in Beta on July 7th

I played on Beta and won all the set buildings plus 2 extra ones. My strategy was very simple - go for the most red counters. I won several lucky draws which included level 6 Pieces, free dwarf chips(quite a lot) and some random Pieces. I did not re-roll as I thought that was a waste of...
  18. sunrae

What is the long-term goal of a competitive Tourney/Spire player?

Great answer @schadenfreude There is also another element, I have 3 cities and am in chapter 19 in my main. I did have 4 cities but retired one. In my "fighting" city I can enjoy the Spire and the Tournament just for their sake alone, it's great to help the fs get the rewards and it's a lot...
  19. sunrae

Arsenal has 2 vacancies

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Elvenarians :D Today is the day to join a fellowship so please check out Arsenal as we have a couple of vacancies and are eager to welcome new members. Send me a message in game if you have any questions or just apply and I'll get back to you. Happy gaming !
  20. sunrae

Winter Contest Suggestion

Elf off the shelf