• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Booff

Trendor's Reach has one opening

Daily player needed to reach top of Spire and participate in all FS objectives The door is open-come on in.
  2. Booff

Fellowships FA and The Pit

Never fails at the end of the FA I am stuck holding plenty unused badges- if only I could toss them into the pit for even 1 pt so I don't feel like I waisted my time
  3. Booff

Trendor's Reach has one opening

Daily players, active 10+ chests in tourney Spire is optional still we reach silver working towards gold FA is optional still we finish with rewards Regular Visiting required Looking for 100K plus with marble boost but can make exceptions contact Booff or xyz12330301
  4. Booff

Chapter XIX

Does anyone have info on next Chapter (19) Just want to set my alarm so I know when to wake up
  5. Booff

Answered Long Live The King

For sure he will follow soon! It was him, who brought us here to begin with! We shall produce a statue for his ceremonial arrival. This quest requires to build a Dwarven statue. There is no option to decline yet I see no where to build this statue.