• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Booff

Chapter 21 The Vallorian Legend

I have it in my news as well
  2. Booff

Current fellowship mage inactive. Sadly looking for new FS

Just cleaned house of in-actives here at Trendor's Reach. We have a few openings atm.
  3. Booff

I Wonder how many....

Completed Chapter 20, 27 AWs 491 levels Easily auto-fight to the top of the Spire and cater 98% of 20 provinces in tourney- At what point is it suppose to get hard?
  4. Booff

newbie here!!

Try joining a fellowship and you should get lots of help.
  5. Booff

Trendor's Reach has one opening

Daily player needed to reach top of Spire and participate in all FS objectives The door is open-come on in.
  6. Booff

Answered Chapter 20. Upgrading Harmony Grove to level 4.

Don't be shy with teleport spell and a good time to clean up those older cultural buildings
  7. Booff

Fellowships FA and The Pit

Never fails at the end of the FA I am stuck holding plenty unused badges- if only I could toss them into the pit for even 1 pt so I don't feel like I waisted my time
  8. Booff

Answered Cannot Buy Expansions

Try singing it out!
  9. Booff

Answered I have just gone into chapter 15 Elvanar

oops sorry https://idavis-elvenar.com/
  10. Booff

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

I teleported Armories until I had the required amount Good thing I had over 100 teleport spells also if anyone needs the questline for chapter XX https://idavis-elvenar.com/
  11. Booff

Answered I have just gone into chapter 15 Elvanar

Here is an excellent source for all Questlines and other info
  12. Booff

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

I'm just glad I had a whole stack of coin rain-like I said "had"
  13. Booff

Partial Research Completion

At one point I had 3 buildings upgrading only to save the mana and seeds for after decay
  14. Booff

Question Magic workshop query

I hope you have lots of blueprints-once you upgrade your Magic workshop from lvl 10 to lvl 23 you will receive plenty of supplies
  15. Booff

recent returnee

When will life ever be normal again?
  16. Booff

Returning player looking for fellowship for self and friends

Okay I have a different IP and I invite Shammy. I then invite his mate to my fellowship and you are saying I am breaking the rules because that is what I was plan on doing. I sent the invite yesterday. Daily active players are hard to find sometimes. We are short three atm Then again I...
  17. Booff

Returning player looking for fellowship for self and friends

I was going to suggest to my wife to start playing, share some quality time but now I Will have to force her to move out and get her own IP, if we want to play together in the same fs. Prolly just as well. What was I thinking?
  18. Booff

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

What I really want is the questline for XIX please
  19. Booff

Wouldn't it be nice?

Well I guess it's just me that finds it all easy now that I've learned how to fight and when to cater but I suppose others find it challenging