• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. firerock

Fawlty Towers! are recruiting

No experience of working in a hotel needed! We have made some space by clearing out some inactives, would really want as many members as we can for the FA. We do at least 10 chests every week in the Tourney, 11 most weeks. We do the Spire as well. We have a good range of players throughout the...
  2. firerock

Fawlty Towers (Arendyll) is seeking 4 new members

Size is not an issue, we would just like active players :) We have players with points ranging from 2M to 2K We are an easy going fellowship, we do the tournaments (normally 11 chests), spire and FA. More than happy to accept unfair trades for those in the earlier chapters to help you grow quicker.
  3. firerock

User Interface Split Notifications

I think this affects most players in the game, but perhaps more so for the end game players. When I give NH to my fellowship, then to others in my locale, if I have put up some trades, (and now i have 6 tiers of trades possible), i am finding that in one day I lose the players the reciprocated...
  4. firerock

Ancient Wonders Viewing all AWs for a user

most fellowships run a KP swap system, it would be very helpful if you could click on the players name to select "Ancient Wonders" and then have a pop up listing all the AW for that player, to make donating points easier. Its a feature that would help all players be they at the start of the...
  5. firerock

Closed | Contact Support Incorrect return message after fight

Just did a fight for a tournament province round 4, province 14 and it says 'Back to Spire' I am also 12 fights into Spire
  6. firerock

W.F.T! are recruiting

Hi, we are a long standing fellowship been around since the start, we are looking for up to 3 new players that we can help, and you can help us in tournaments. If you are quick you can join today before the tourney starts as we are going for a 10 chest run this week. We are plenty active and...
  7. firerock

WFT fellowship looking for 2 members

We are looking for 2 new members to join our fun thriving fellowship. We would like it if you were a fighter able to get about 1000 points in the tourney, but not a must. Your boosts don't really matter at present as we are fairly evenly spaced. We got 10 chests in the last tourney, with two...
  8. firerock

Closed | Archived Triple speed

When you introduced this, it reset the clock on all productions, so my 24 hour productions, now showed 14 hours, not sure if this is intended. I cancelled them and restarted them as they are now only 8 hours, would have been good for this if you converted any existing production by converting...
  9. firerock

Closed | Archived Tournament rewards display error

The rewards from the last tournament don't scroll, was it because we won so many :D
  10. firerock

Closed | Contact Support IE11 crashing all the time when visiting neighbours

Why was the other thread closed down? Was it fixed? no. This is still WILDLY prevalent, its making NH very laborious. I've had it happen on 2 polishes sometimes as long as 6 before it crashes. reload game, same thing. It would be good if we got a reply from anyone at INNO about it. "Looking...
  11. firerock

Closed | Archived Valentines quest 4

Quest 4 says "Gain a Small Amount of Supplies" So I completed a quest that gave me supplies, but they do not show up. If this is intentional then the quest needs rewording to be "Gain a Small Amount of Supplies from a production building" or "Produce a Small Amount of Supplies"
  12. firerock

City Activate Builder boosts

So when ever an event comes round I am forced to use my precious builder boosts for building level 1/2/3 buildings to satisfy a quest, it would be much better to build/upgrade a building and ask if you wish to use a builder boost instead. Whilst this may not affect users who are in the first...
  13. firerock

Closed | Contact Support IE Crash

Only in IE, when I'm doing the rounds of polishing, that's all my fellowship and a host of other players too, after a while of switching cities, the screen goes white and I have to reload the game. the same sort of thing happened a while ago, but was fixed to a larger extent where it would...
  14. firerock

W.F.T! fellowship seeking 3 new members

We are a vibrant fellowship with lots of chat and advice, looking for 3 active players, that participate in Tournaments and Fellowship Adventures. New members also welcome. Would prefer someone with GEMS or CRYSTAL boosts. Search me in the game or apply to the fellowship
  15. firerock

Closed | Archived Workshop description

When you have produced something the workshop used to say "Basket of Groceries" now it just says 'supplies'. It does it for all productions not just basket of groceries.
  16. firerock

Other Event Buildings

When you participate in an event, the buildings you win give an appropriate amount of culture and sometimes population to the level you are at currently. But if you move on without placing that building, the values do not change. This means that there is high probability you are unlikely to...
  17. firerock

Closed | Contact Support March Of the Herds not updating tools received

So I get a task #38 produce basket of groceries 10 times, which isn't a problem, but then it also says and get 500K+ tools. So I figure the only way I can do this over 2 days is to boost all the workshops. I try and actively make sure I boost everyone and return it to make the tools count (BUT...
  18. firerock

Closed | Archived Notification of new member joining a fellowship

We had a player join us last night, and no-one received a notification that a player had joined. This is on Arendyll, the player is wildilox and our fellowship is W.F.T!
  19. firerock

User Interface Notifications

Is there any chance of having more pages of the notifications, 9 isn't really enough, and with all the trades I never have 2 days worth of items. I'd prefer at least 20. In FoE we have a lot, like 40 pages of 15 items.
  20. firerock

Events

I know Inno likes us to spend diamonds on things, but in the Easter event there is no option to spend diamonds to finish a quest, I would find this a useful option on certain quests.