• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. C-Nymph

Welcome Feridya!! \o/

Looks like we were missing an actual discussion thread to welcome our new moderator ;) So, welcome @Feridya! Glad to see an addition to the Elvenar Team here! We’ll do our best to behave so you only have to focus on game-related stuff :D We’re actually quite the friendly bunch here (ask...
  2. C-Nymph

Season countdown timers

So... Judging by these countdown timers we are only getting 10 hours to finish tomorrow's daily quests :( , and we are apparently getting new weekly quests after the season is already finished ;) Something doesn't make sense there :P
  3. C-Nymph

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Innogames/Elvenar is planning on terminating the forums (due to perceived decreased engagement..?) and use Discord as a replacement instead. We, the forum members, are of the opinion that Discord is not a valid alternative for a forum like this, and would like Inno/Elvenar to keep the forums...
  4. C-Nymph

Wrong arrow indicator Vallorian School of Sorcery AW

Just noticed that when looking at the AW menu for the chapter 21 AWs, when hovering over the Vallorian School of Sorcery AW, the arrow indicator for both effects is the wrong way around, pointing upwards. This makes it seem that this AW increases your witch points costs and spell creation...
  5. C-Nymph

Buildings not showing the upgrade-stages

Let's start with: I have already sent a ticket to support ;) And I know it has also been reported on Discord, but since I'm a forum-fan, I am posting it here :p The more reports by unique users the better I've heard, right? Since the update yesterday, building-upgrades are no longer showing as...
  6. C-Nymph

Release Note Version 1.184

Version 1.184 Dear Humans and Elves, Our Version Update will go live on the EN servers from September 26, for US, on September 28. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. Improvements The trader confirmation popup is removed on browser so that players can easily place...
  7. C-Nymph

Visual glitch on enchantments

Seems this bug from beta (forum link to bug, discord link to bug) made it to Live worlds with today's update. Game version: v1.184.1-(524a44e) - html5 (2023-09-26 09:55) Game world: EN1 Arendyll Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 109.0.5414.120 Operating System: Win7 Screen resolution...
  8. C-Nymph

Discord error

Since we can't post screenshots on Discord ( :rolleyes: ) and it's also not clear where on Discord to report errors like this, I'll just make this Discord-error report here, on the forum, to also emphasise the benefit of the forum :p On the Elvenar Discord server I am enrolled to only English...
  9. C-Nymph

Open | In progress Goods tabs Main Hall multiplying

Just noticed that if you buy KP's while you have the Main Hall screen open, the goods tabs in the Main Hall will multiply to the left and right sides. All extra tab-buttons appear to be functional, although they're not very useful in addition to the already existing original three tab buttons ;)...
  10. C-Nymph

Mystical Objects reward chances

I was always quite sceptical about whether the shown chances of rewards in the Mystical Objects matched the actual statistics, specifically when it came down to the chance of getting Diamonds from the chests, so I decided to do a 'little' experiment. It started with a lot of crafting that led...
  11. C-Nymph

Forum Toggle off viewing Forum Signatures

Some signatures are just too painful on the eyes (bright colours, too many images, or otherwise not pleasant), or such a long story that they're distracting from the actual conversations. May I please request an option in the forum preferences settings to toggle off being able to see other...
  12. C-Nymph

User Interface Squad Size in Army Camp on browser, pretty please

Can one of the programmers please increase the amount of digits/characters we are able to see in the army camp on the browser version so that it matches the army camp we are able to see on the app? I play mostly on browser and am also the type of player that likes balance in numbers, so that...
  13. C-Nymph

Elvenar Wiki updates pending

I'm not sure where to post this, so if General Discussion is not the place, please feel free to move my post to a more appropriate spot on the forum (@Herodite :) ) While looking for upgrade costs, I just noticed that the Elvenar Wiki has not been updated yet for chapter 20 upgrades on some of...
  14. C-Nymph

This is one of the silliest story quests I've seen so far...

So... I am boosted in making Ethereal Aerosols, as you can see here: However, the game now tells me to make a 9 hour production of a non-boosted ascended good... Why Inno? Why? What is the use? Should this not just be "Send your merchants out for x amount of Finest Flying Powder"? At least...
  15. C-Nymph

Answered Base buildings and Artifacts in Crafter/Spire

I'm going to continue this in a new post, since we're diverging from just the Gingerbread House to the more general question of how this all works... Quick recap from this thread: And now my follow up question(s): First of all, thank you @Herodite for trying to make sense of it all for us...
  16. C-Nymph

Closed | Archived New message notification doesn't go away

Since the update earlier today, I've noticed that when there's a notification for new messages (with the red number on the message icon) and I open the message system, the notification stays when I close the message system again. Normally, this notification used to disappear upon opening the...
  17. C-Nymph

Unofficial Guinness Elvenar Record #8 - Vision Vapor

Earn the title of hoarder in this area of the game! Who is also a frequent crafter yet doesn't open their Mystical Objects? I currently have 28557 Vision Vapor, so I have 285 Mystical Objects waiting for me to be opened. I am almost done with chapter 19, once that is done and I have sold the...
  18. C-Nymph

Wolf Pack © is recruiting!

Wolf Pack © on EN1 Arendyll is currently looking for two active spire and tourney players! We're a fun, friendly and drama-free fellowship that likes to do well in spire and tournaments. We unlock all 12 spire chests weekly (gold trophy), we easily unlock at least 10 tournament chests every...
  19. C-Nymph

Wolf Pack © is recruiting!

Wolf Pack © on EN1 Arendyll is currently looking for two active spire and tourney players! We're a fun, friendly and drama-free fellowship that likes to do well in spire and tournaments. We unlock all 12 spire chests weekly (gold trophy), we easily unlock at least 10 tournament chests every...
  20. C-Nymph

Wolf Pack © EN1 Arendyll is recruiting!

Wolf Pack © EN1 Arendyll is recruiting! Our Wolf Pack is looking for new wolves to join the pack :) We're a fun, friendly and drama-free fellowship that likes to do well in spire and tournaments. We unlock all 12 spire chests weekly (gold trophy) and easily unlock 10 tourney chests every...