• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. C-Nymph

Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

To upgrade to lvl 2 you need to build one of each ensemble, so three total. To upgrade to lvl 3 you need to add two of each ensemble to the ones you already have ‘in use’, so you’ll have three of each, nine total. To upgrade to level 4 you need to add three of each ensemble to the ones you...
  2. C-Nymph

Daylight Savings Time!!

Well last couple years, tourney ending times never changed with the change in daylight savings… It has always been 22:00, regardless of summer/winter. So this seems really weird to me. It was always only spire that ended at a different hour. Anyway, thanks for asking! I’m curious for the answer :)
  3. C-Nymph

Daylight Savings Time!!

I know that spire time differs between daylight savings and winter time, as in winter time it ends at 22:00 for me (CET) and during daylight savings it ends at 23:00 (CEST). However, tournament has always ended at 22:00, regardless of daylight savings or not. Now I just logged in to do my...
  4. C-Nymph

Forum Archive - iDavis Community Knowledge

If I recall correctly, iDavis also gets paid by Inno for making videos for the official Elvenar YouTube channel. You never know, they might have even given him some compensation as well for expanding his website with this Community Knowledge section..? If all is said and done then I very much...
  5. C-Nymph

Thank you Inno Games

I see we noticed this just about the same moment ;)
  6. C-Nymph

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

I’m not sure who is responsible for this, but thank you to whoever made this news item! (I have a suspicion though… ;) ) Tagging you out of appreciation just in case it was one of you :) @Silmaril @Herodite @Feridya
  7. C-Nymph

Welcome Feridya!! \o/

Looks like we were missing an actual discussion thread to welcome our new moderator ;) So, welcome @Feridya! Glad to see an addition to the Elvenar Team here! We’ll do our best to behave so you only have to focus on game-related stuff :D We’re actually quite the friendly bunch here (ask...
  8. C-Nymph

My First And Only Suggestion

A very obvious +1 from me of course!! Well said!
  9. C-Nymph

A nice respite

I’ve enjoyed it very much, but then again, I’m not sure if I would’ve noticed as I’ve not logged in much lately. I’ve been rather preoccupied with a little bundle of joy since giving birth last week <3 All things Elvenar have suddenly become last priority :D It’s a shame I also forget to...
  10. C-Nymph

A Gateway into the Past

Thanks, I might have to do that for my US city, still stuck on 241 there, and I highly doubt finishing today's quest is going to magically get me enough to get me to 260. Haven't gotten many 'lucky' draws there unfortunately...
  11. C-Nymph

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Exactly. I've been using Discord since 2016 and I still don't have Nitro, because I always just ignore those ads. It's useless and doesn't really get you anything of value extra, except that you can use custom emoji's, you can upload larger files, you get a special badge (wooptidoo :S ), and you...
  12. C-Nymph

Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

Funny, I just checked the Dutch forum this afternoon and didn't see it (I checked all the forums that exist so I could share the links in the Discord post), they made it just a bit later than when I looked :) They used my image too ;) Looks good! :D
  13. C-Nymph

I see the amount of threads and posts isn't that different from what we have here on the EN forum, so forum activity seems roughly the same, but there are more worlds on US servers, so I assume more players and also more people lurking the forums just to look for answers, without ever posting...
  14. C-Nymph

Season countdown timers

Thank you! :) And yes, I recall it also happened last Season, but you'd think it would be easy to time the end of the season with the changing of the weekly/daily quests mid week. Hope they fix that for next Season, because it just comes across a litte derpy right now :p
  15. C-Nymph

Season countdown timers

@Herodite @Silmaril I know you guys are more on Discord now, but are bug reports supposed to just sit here for almost a week before they are being picked up? I mean, it's way overdue now since the Season already ended, but I would still like the feedback to be passed on about the unfair short...
  16. C-Nymph

Announcement; Version 1.185

Even then, only in the city surroundings please, not on the buildings :P
  17. C-Nymph

Answered In game adverts

So the song of the day (@OldHag) is "it wasn't me" ;)
  18. C-Nymph

I love that we're seeing quite a few people who are making a forum account just to be able to sign the petition And also a lot of 'lurkers'* who make the effort of signing :) Thank you all for joining the 'fight' to keep the forums! *Lurkers are members who use the forum mostly to look for...
  19. C-Nymph

Answered Have forum competitions ended?

Maybe @Silmaril or @Herodite could also edit the link on the homepage of the forum in the contest section? Since it still refers to "the first contest on discord" and sends people to an expired contest ;)