• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Redberry

User Interface More keyboard use instead of mouse also diamond usage to help fellows

Suggestions from my team:- We are all pleased that you allow numerical clicks to choose which items are made in the manufactories, the barracks and the workshops. However, there are many other areas where the keyboard cannot be used and we have to use the mouse. One of these areas is in...
  2. Redberry

Troops collecting for Guard Badge

Why do the orcs produced in the armouries not count towards the badge?
  3. Redberry

New Fields Fellowship

We have one opening for a player interested in tournaments and adventures, active daily and happy to join in fellowship chat and help. Most of the fellowship have played together for several years so are very chatty and helpful. We are more interested in co-operation than following rules -...
  4. Redberry

Splash of Awesome

We're looking for active fellows, steel, crystal, silk and gems boosts most needed. We are chatty, friendly, helpful players from all time zones - come join us
  5. Redberry

New Fields are looking for an active player

We're a friendly, very close knit, active group and need one similar minded fellow to join us, preferably with boosted silk. Fellows are from all over the world so there's usually someone on line to assist with trades, discussion and advice. Myself or Elvenbeast are the ones to contact.
  6. Redberry

Closed | Archived Mountain Halls

I have just built and the overview says that it boosts production but, when you open it, it says 'relic boost'. Which is correct, please?
  7. Redberry

Other Awesome pop-up

I know I'm awesome, I don't need reminding 500 times a day!
  8. Redberry

Wonder Packs offers

As far as I am concerned, it isn't the runes that are the problem with Wonders, it's the frustration of not being able to get knowledge points in a reasonable period of time and still wanting to continue with the normal research tree. I may look at Secret Ancient Wonders when I've got my fairies...
  9. Redberry

New Fields Fellowship - Planks, Silk, Scrolls and Elixir

We have a few spaces for active daily players. We are chatty, friendly and helpful to active fellows - emphasis on active. We realise there is real life but expect to see you often
  10. Redberry

Communication Internal mail

It would be so useful if there was a button to mail all mages of a fellowship at once as there was for all officials in Tribal Wars tribes It would help massively as well if there was a forwarding system and / or copy and paste facility