• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Archived 3 wand refunds on a 91% success rate =.=

hoping this is a bug tbh.. as it just doesn't seem right to get that effect. Even 1 fail should just be occasional on that kind of success rate. refunds seem useless .. since we cant do anything with them
  2. Dream Tree .. season of joy

thanks for bringing back the dream tree.. really enjoyed this mini event last time. can I suggest that since the reward for completing all daily tasks are random.. that we get a warning if that resource is maxed before award (or perhaps an instant instead) was a bit sad to get just 100 gold...
  3. Making helping easier

Apologies if this has been suggested before but a new feature in another of Innos raft of great games has recently added the "help all" button and I'm finding this a big help in removing a time consuming and boring element of the game. Helping is something I believe is a strong element in this...
  4. Question what is the Level .. I see in the fellowship front page about ?

I dont see anything in announcements ... would be nice to know
  5. Booster for Armories

Most aspects of this game have some kind of booster available but not armories (afaik) and production & maintenance of a good quantity of orcs is costly & time/space consuming. Would seem a reasonable addon to the game to have a spell or instant we can generate/gather/win.
  6. Other Protecting important inventory items

Having accidentally used a few big time reductions lately ... I'm thinking that it would be good to either have an auto confirm needed for the biggest ones (40h/20h) to use or even better some kind of protection we can allocate to those items we know we want kept. Having a touch screen .. its...
  7. Other New Building for Spire

For those of us who play spire much... Please can we have a new building to collect bits of. Pretty sure there is a glut now of scrolls if not the other goods and there are only so many moonstone setups you can place ^^ Perhaps an Obsidian Tower where there is a different range of...
  8. Answered Phoenix eggs

When this event was first held .. I placed all my eggs (yeah I know that was silly but I loved the idea of them) We've had maybe 1 event since then that offered phoenix evolves but no sign of more and in most of my cities 2 of the eggs are sat there on no or few evolves. I can't even put them...
  9. Selling event buildings

Would like to see some kind of reward for selling these ... getting less culture/goods/pop etc doesn't really fit with "selling" perhaps a few fragments for crafting in the MA ... would seem fitting
  10. Managing Ancient Wonders

Many of us have a lot of Ancient Wonders and even on the AW cogwheel it can be hard to find the right one to put KPs on or designate for the next to level up in swaps. AW development strategy becomes more important in later gaming and aside from those firmly on the road to leveling those AWs...
  11. Dragon Order Hatchlings is recruiting!

If you are fairly new to the game or building your 2nd village maybe .. then Hatchlings is an ideal place to be. We have active, friendly and helpful Ambassadors and Mages We have an active and keen tournament team (we regularly get 6 chests) We have other parts of Dragon Order an active...
  12. New Players joining onto Friends' World

I can't seem to find anywhere to start a new thread .. so apologies but am adding it in here and hope someone can move it if needed I've posted on this before a while back but the situations not improving .. in fact its getting worse imo I'm trying to get real newbies into the game via friends...
  13. Answered Where are my friends?

I feel like a newbie on this .. so i'm posting here ^^ I am trying to get some new players into the game .. friends that I know from all over the world but I am having problems finding them when they have signed up (and they finding me) I now know there are different sign up links depending on...
  14. Answered Moving Fellowships during a Tournament

Can anyone advise please on the effect on a player that moves fellowship during a tournement. I'm assuming they keep the rewards they already gained and take on the chest rewards of the Fellowship they move to.. am i correct?
  15. Max on Relic boosts?

Did I miss something in an update or did a max relic boost just slip in ... I did my tourney rounds today and went to see what i was now on for my elixer boost (was anticipating a nice chunk of increase) as its expensive for me to make and I needed to keep my stocks up... and found Relic boost...
  16. Closed | Archived Not getting in the gold it says is there

Hoping you can enlighten me or fix this please... I go to collect the gold from my residences and when I mouseover it .. it says how much is there. However.. when I collect it there is less than what it says banked. This may have happened before now .. but now is when I have noticed it. If...