• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Have you got the Bug?

I cant train any troops in any buildings. Hope this gets fixed soon. Fingers crossed.
  2. The Ranger

Thank you very much!!!
  3. The Ranger

Hi Guys, i cant preduce ranger ll, mercenary camp is lev 12, have 5 x armorys breeding grounds on len 29. I can preduce all other units in MCamp but not Ranger 2, says , Not possible to start production. Invalid production amount. What does this mean? If anyone can help please and thank you.
  4. Seeking members

Peacefull haven is seeking active members.
  5. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Open my weekly reports Fellow ship. I have been waiting long enought.
  6. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Fellowship weekly report sitl not responding, i will just give it some time. Is there anything im missing or can do from my side to make it work? thank you
  7. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

thanx Akcoro, how do i retegister on EN? pls can you guide me?
  8. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Thank you so much. Way is international server not help full, It is interbational, Do they not have enought serevers?
  9. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Silmaril, pls can you assist me on how to get to the right server? What must i do? Keep in mind i am new to the game. Thank you.
  10. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Thank you Kim you gave me a real good answer. Much appreciated!!!
  11. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running? I have tried everything since i started playing, read up on it, googled, nothing seems to work. Peacefeull Haven (US)
  12. Answered I am unable to get weekly reports, the fellowship is not opening, just a blue line running?

Hi everyone. I am trying to run my fellowship on elvenstats to send weekly reports to my members, but is does not work. Im playing 2 months now and still nothing, i might be missing something. Can any one please check for me. Peacefull Haven. Winyandor (US) Thank you in advanse.