• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Skuledaze come join us

We still have free places in FS, so if you are looking for a home, get in touch. We welcome new players and experienced players, all that matters is that you are active, play 4 or more days a week and love the tournament. If you found yourself in our story, join us or write to me personally...
  2. Skuledaze come join us

Hello everyone! We are Skuledaze, EN1 Arendyll. A small but active Fellowship that strives for better results in the Tournament and more opportunities to exchange boosted goods. Spire play is welcome but not a requirement. What we offer is neighborhood help on a daily basis, help in progression...
  3. Recruiting

Hi! We are Skuledaze and we are looking for new players to strengthen the Fellowship, we can accept all 9 of you. We concentrate mostly on the Tournament, our average is 6 chests per week, so if we join forces we have a chance to finally win that 10 chest and maybe more. Feel free to message me...