• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lots of small trades

how is possible for a 12K city with 5 manufactories...to have THAT amount of resources? I'm lost!
  2. Lots of small trades

Agree @SkyRider99 , I feel so strongly about this I'll probably leave and join another FS.
  3. Lots of small trades

Interesting. We have a palyer with a 12 K city. He is posting 8 pages of trades. Most are like this image. How is that even possible, or fair?
  4. No Retreat is Looking For You!!

HI McBratty, Was wondering I have a very healthy 57K city in Felyndral....Not enjoying my fellowship I'm in and looking to move to another. Which world are you in? I get to the lab at least every week (only one in team that does), and recently did 4K in the tourney. Level 2 / 3 trades only. Thx...
  5. Answered Ashen Phoenix

Thanks, I feel so too. Looks like another building that will be sold off to make room for new "toys"... :)
  6. Answered Ashen Phoenix

Hi all, Now that the Ashen Phoenix is no longer a prize in the spire...and that the Fairy Queen is...for those of us who have recently toiled away to get a stage 2-3 evolve Phoenix, where will the Ashen Phoenix evolve artifacts be available? ...and for that matter, how or where does one obtain...
  7. Closed | Archived Banshee

Level 5 - Researched Banshee - upgraded training grounds and spent night creating 4 new squads. Collected and none showed in my Army. Repeated and same. Refreshed and Banshee appeared but with zero squads...:(
  8. Returning feature: Challenges

Thank you so much for a very detailed response. I'm only at level 4 and been playing for a few months so any advice is welcome. I was lucky enough in this instance to get 2 city expansions (research and province) within a day, so it was not too much trouble rearranging...a bit like playing...
  9. Returning feature: Challenges

Great contest. I was wisely stocked up on timers and enchantments over the past week so have already achieved my Wonka! Thx guys, great fun! :) Now...Is it safe to remove my workshops now or should I wait until the end of the event? I removed some in a previous event before it finished and...
  10. Returning feature: Challenges

Is this event going ahead? there's a lot of chat in the fellowships and people have prepared...Nothing to date and it's mearing midday on the 30th...
  11. Happy Friendly Underdogs - recruiting

Hi. Thinking of leaving current fellowship - seeking active / friendly fellowship. Access 2-3 times a day and always in top 5 for spire / tournaments / events. If interested, I'll join when current Spire / Tournament ends ...and when the waiting period expires. Baffa - Gray Havens
  12. The Haunted

Hi. Thinking of leaving current fellowship - seeking active fellowship. Access 2-3 times a day and always in top 5 for spire / tournaments / events. I'll join when current Spire / Tournament ends. Baffa Gray Havens