• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. 6 needed in Fel

FULL UPDATE: 2 places left that I think we’ll keep for training. We’ve had a successful merge and have 19 active members. Smashed 10 chests, lost a couple of the new guys after a dispute so need 6 active,(NO DRAMA) members :p)
  2. Answered Need some encouragement

FULL UPDATE Feeling way more positive. Have merged and have 19 strong team members, got our first 10 chest first attempt. We still have space for 6 but atm we are good. Thanks for all the reply’s cx I’m battling to stay positive, I’m archmage of what was a really great and supportive...
  3. Merger wanted for my team

FULL NOW UPDATE: 2 places that I think we’ll keep for training UPDATE 6 players needed now. Looking for half a team to merge with a very active and experienced group Contact prettieststar Rage of the mages (merge)
  4. Merger

FULL NOW We have merged sucessfully and are 19 strong active members seeking 6 more? We have been a team for 4/5 years. Since covid we have lost a few players and have about 10 core players 24/7 and a handful of newbies plus 4 vacancies. We are used to getting 10 chests (more recently 8) and...