• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Looking for Fellowship on Fel

Read our overview and see how you feel about our team. Recent merges and a massive shake up have given us 23 strong players xx “Rage of the Mages/Knights”
  2. I'd like to know you better :-)

I’ve been playing over four years, I do it differently a bit like my real life lol. For me it’s all trial and error. Sometimes the stars align and it works well, other times I “royally mess up” and find I just wasted a couple of months, but mostly I love the interaction with my team. I’m fully...
  3. 6 needed in Fel

FULL UPDATE: 2 places left that I think we’ll keep for training. We’ve had a successful merge and have 19 active members. Smashed 10 chests, lost a couple of the new guys after a dispute so need 6 active,(NO DRAMA) members :p)
  4. fellowship looking for merger

Hello, we’ve just merged but still need 6?
  5. Answered Need some encouragement

Sorry. Still in Fel xx lol
  6. Answered Need some encouragement

We have merged and have 19 daily strong players, but need 6 more if your 5 are still interested
  7. Answered Need some encouragement

Some great advice here, ive sent a message to my fellowship informing them of situation. I know I might lose a few more after but that’s how it is. Ditching the dormant members in a week when I’ve had replies from others.
  8. Answered Need some encouragement

FULL UPDATE Feeling way more positive. Have merged and have 19 strong team members, got our first 10 chest first attempt. We still have space for 6 but atm we are good. Thanks for all the reply’s cx I’m battling to stay positive, I’m archmage of what was a really great and supportive...
  9. 12 New members needed for Neart. Or a small group merge.

We could be looking for the same thing? I have 10/12 active and regular members. Up until 3/4 months ago and for no reason it all went a bit tits up lol happy to talk x prettieststar Rage of the mages (merge) F
  10. Merger wanted for my team

FULL NOW UPDATE: 2 places that I think we’ll keep for training UPDATE 6 players needed now. Looking for half a team to merge with a very active and experienced group Contact prettieststar Rage of the mages (merge)
  11. Merger

FULL NOW We have merged sucessfully and are 19 strong active members seeking 6 more? We have been a team for 4/5 years. Since covid we have lost a few players and have about 10 core players 24/7 and a handful of newbies plus 4 vacancies. We are used to getting 10 chests (more recently 8) and...