• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. GearDragon

Closed | Archived Construct's portal goods production is not displayed correctly

Device: Firefox 113.0 (64-bit) World: en3 Can be reproduced in 100% of cases First happened 10 May 23 (prior to that I had no Constructs goods production buildings) When producing Construct portal goods the numbers displayed are not the numbers of goods that will be collected: The correct...
  2. GearDragon

Question Spending real money buying diamonds, best value/profit packs and event currency

It's been a while and I have gathered some questions mostly related to spending real money in Elvenar and getting best profit out of it: How often does the +200% diamonds on every buy happens? So far I had it only once and after that there were at least 2 +50% and one +100% but after almost...
  3. GearDragon

Closed | Archived After collecting coins from residence and clicking on Main Hall additional goods tab appears

World: en3 Browser: Mozilla Firefox 102.0.1 Game version: v1.155.2-(c75c247) - html5 (2022-07-07 10:06) Steps to reproduce: Collect coins from residence Click on the Main Hall before the "+coins" pop up appears
  4. GearDragon

Question Premium expansion 20% discount, Legendary instant, OK number of tournament provinces completed, number of manufactures

Hi, I am relatively new here (played for 2 years on a different server but stopped). And I have couple of questions to clear out: 1) Premium expansion 20% discount. Is it worth the wait or not? Math says it is, considering you can save up to twice the diamonds compared to 10% (~36k :diamond...