• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Qertusa

New round of Fellowship Adventures.

Greetings from Austria. Server de4
  2. Qertusa

New FA - top results on the EN worlds

215.000 with one Braclet/Coin City ~5.500 (overkill but testet) Braclet during the FA on a - Cap 3 City - Human - Steel - 56 Produktions - both boost birds an buffs. - 4x3h 1x9x production. - 1x100% Coin boost = 18 coin sacks <3 No Dias used. Exodus, de4
  3. Qertusa

She produced it without using Time boosters. I asked her because the Archmage said she produced it alone, and I cannot believe in that, but it's true. She explained it 60 Bracelets in 3h and only 3 hour production in the 6.5 Days from the 42 steel Manufactures. Plus some Event Buildings for...
  4. Qertusa

Only one Special at this Fellowship have been only one City Chapter 3 (Human) with 42 Steel production. Endless Buffs and Golden/Storm Phoenix. This small City produce all Bracelets for the fellowship. All other 24 ppl have no/minimal G1 Manufactures. It was a little spooky. I think this setup...
  5. Qertusa

de4 200k was done => https://de.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ga-juni-2022-rankings-congratulations.25129/