• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Ancient Wonder showing as having zero effect

Android app version 1.180.1-00cb363-256 (en 1.180) The screenshot is for my Golden Abyss and shows 0 people and 0 gold. I'm seeing similar for other ancient wonders. As my population is not negative, I expect this is a display issue only.
  2. Closed | Archived Magic Academy Spell Creation Changed

I set my MA off to produce combining catalysts. Now when I look at it they are showing as inspiring meditations. Also, the order of the spells has changed - it used to be CCs at the far right.
  3. Answered Tournament start time

The next tournament is listed as starting in 55 hours and 4 minutes: Is this the usual start time? Or an hour earlier than normal? We had an earlier start, and finish, than normal in Beta this past week.
  4. Closed | Contact Support Gum Tree and Mana Plant total production counts

The total counts (for base production plus the two connection set bonus) for the Gum Tree and Mana Plant are incorrect. They are off by 1. Gum Tree - Chapter 14 - Elven Tree Gum 350+263+438 = 1051 Total show 1050 Image attached Mana Plant - Chapter 14 - Mana 1150+863+1438 = 3451 Total shown...
  5. Answered Spire rewards: Fairy Queen vs Triumph of the Tides artifacts

If I've not misunderstood https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/rewards-for-spire-of-eternity.16599/#post-106628 then the artifacts were changing for the current spire from fairy queen to Triumph of the Tides. However, one of my FS mentioned winning a fairy queen artifact this week...
  6. Question FA points

If a fellowship completes all three paths on all three maps how many points do they get?
  7. Question Limit on amount of neighbourly help a main hall can receive

I've not been collecting the neighbourly help from my main hall for the last day - using it to store up coins for the FA. It looks like the bonus coins are limited to 20 neighbourly helps. Is this correct? Coin capacity: 10400000 Coins received per neighbourly help : 87000 Bonus coins: 1740000