• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Answered Video Links

Although I have tried it in different browsers, I cannot view the film-reel icon that randomly appears on the playing field or the video in the Builder's Hut hobby room. Is there another way to acc3ess these videos?
  2. Answered Winter Magic quests

Though I have found quest lists for previous years of the Winter Magic event at Elvengems.com, I can't locate one for this year's event. Is there one? And, if so, could you provide a link?
  3. Answered Production pickup

This is in regard to the Everblossom Sleigh but I have seen this phrase used to describe the benefits of other buildings as well. What specifically is meant by "production pickup every 24 hours"?
  4. Answered Intermittent Lockup of Events

Why does Inno intermittently lock events making them unplayable for several hours at a time?
  5. Answered Troop Health Upgrade buildings

Can you combine the effects of different troop health upgrade buildings such as the Unleashed Unit Upgrade (125%) and the Dwarven Armorer (150%)? Would these 2 combined give you an increased health of 175%?
  6. Answered Current Workshop Challenge Event

I have reached the 3,500 point limit on this and gained the Wonky Walter building. Is this as far as this event goes? I see no way to continue further.
  7. Answered Production of Orcs

I recently reached the orc & goblin level and have built the portal and rally point. I see that the rally point requires orcs to produce it's goods but I can't determine where the orcs come from. The wiki doesn't seem to cover this either.
  8. Answered Unknown Icon

What does the icon, indicated by the white arrow in the attached image, represent?
  9. Answered Gateway to the Past rewards

When I started up my game session today, the character icon for the Gateway to the Past quest presented a window instructing me to collect my event milestone rewards. I clicked on and collected all shown in the image but the character's green check mark remains lit and new quest...
  10. Answered Research level 8 - Orcs & Goblins

After I have reached Research level 8 - Orcs & Goblins, will I no longer need and can sell all my fairy production buildings and portal?
  11. Answered Teleporting a production building

If you teleport into inventory a building that produces goods, will the amount of production accrued to the building be present when it is replaced in the city?
  12. Answered Gateway into the Past reward building

What does the solar training grounds in the Gateway into the Past event produce? I can't identify one icon (indicated with red arrow). I often can't identify unfamiliar ones.
  13. Answered Neighborly Help Rewards

I try to give neighborly help to all my neighbors on a daily basis. A few days ago I noticed that when I gave help to someone who had recently given help to me (golden hands), I also received ranking points along with the coins and supplies. This has not happened since that one day. What was...
  14. Question Need for Copper & Granite

In order to progress through the requirements of the Level 6 Research Library I built a lot of copper foundries & granite mines. Now in Level 7 I find no use for those resources. When will they next be needed?
  15. Question Fellowship Adventures badges

What do the exclamation marks in the Adventures Items grid indicate?
  16. Question Slow game action

I'm experiencing momentary freeze ups and jerky travel in the movement of the pointer. Other game functions seem to slow down or freeze up intermittently. I'm on Google Fiber at 70mbps down & 90mbps up. I have cleared my cache, logged off and back in but nothing helps. The game functions...
  17. Question Characters on lower left side of screen who suggest goals

What happens if you choose to DECLINE to meet the requirements/goals these characters suggest?
  18. Question Crystal Manufactory

What is meant in the image by a SUPERIOR crystal manufactory.?
  19. Question Reward Chest

Before I contributed the 14 points shown, the number 3 position was open with a reward chest available. But after I contributed I recieved no chest? Why?
  20. Question Ancient Knowledge tokens used in a fellowship

I have heard that ancient knowledge tokens provide a greater value when applied to a fellowship member's wonder than when applying to your own. Can you confirm and expand on this? I could find nothing in the wiki.