• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Dedicated Daily Player Seeking Active Chat FS for Serious Competition

I am seeking an active FS with active members who like competing hard in every tourney and spire. I make it to High Halls weekly in Spire with complete ease and typically make it to the Laboratory by the end. I have been playing since January 8th. My stats/city are current on elvenarchitect.com...
  2. Closed | Archived Servers Crashing

I checked support for issues with my server going down. The issue is not on my end. I am going to have for compensation for time and trouble as this is unacceptable. We've told you for weeks about the Trader Bug. Guess what I was doing when my game crashed and the servers went down? Posting...
  3. FA: How many Lvl 1 temp workshops are needed to produce badge items?

I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming FA and would like to know how much free space I should dedicate to temporary workshops for the Fellowship badge items. I checked the wiki and elvengems really didn't offer a good rule of thumb. Thanks in advance!
  4. Question Why is our FS unable to donate to a member's AW?

We have a member who has received alot of help with several of his ancient wonders but now we are unable to donate. When we click on his requested wonder, it says "Come back later. This member has received alot of help already." We abound with theories but no actual knowledge. Can anyone clarify...