• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Konniver

Elven architect - City planning tool, and more.

I've restarted the site many times since last night in order to fix it but it continues to go down every few hours. Waiting on the hosting company to look into it.
  2. Konniver

Thanks. Should be back up now.
  3. Konniver

Literally as soon as I posted the above, the site is back up, although saving city plans is a bit iffy. Looking into it.
  4. Konniver

An update ... The hosting company was attacked and hackers had encrypted the data on thousands of sites and they're working with security experts to decrypt it. They've recovered 80% of the websites so far and expect the rest to be restored in the next 24 hours. Thankfully, my website never...
  5. Konniver

Hi all, I was aware of the website being down. It on the hosting provider's end and I was hoping they sorted it overnight. Pretty much all of their websites have crashed as well, including their helpdesk. I haven't got any responses in trying to contact them by other means so not sure on the...
  6. Konniver

Some Updates Sorry this has taken a while but adding a new dimension to building advancement through evolution was playing havoc with the city planner and its reporting but it should all be sorted now. Feature: You can now specify the stage of a building from both the build menu and the...
  7. Konniver

Oops, completely missed this question.
  8. Konniver

A while back I had to put a 3 month expiry period on all plans from the date they were last accessed. So the plans will live as long as people are reading your blog, and clicking on the links of course. I'll only be changing the way the plans are transferred between the two sites. It'll mean...
  9. Konniver

It should be sorted now. The issue was on EA's end, not ES. Thanks for letting me know. :) The database reached capacity again so I've now added another one to the cluster. I'm soon going have to change the way imports are saved because this'll just happen again in a few months and many imports...
  10. Konniver

Apparently so ... it's now working again but I've had to enable HTTP connections again for the time being. @SoggyShorts - Give ES a nudge from me please, not sure if they've been getting my mails & messages these past few weeks. Thanks :)
  11. Konniver

Important Update Regarding Saving In The City Planner On the 23rd November 2018, there will be some changes made to the website that will affect saves made with the city planner. Saving by Browser The website will start enforcing secure connections by moving from HTTP to the HTTPS protocol...
  12. Konniver

The Amuni have found their way back!

I like the timing. It's 639 KP needed in techs before we can place our portal. At the very least it gives us a reason to start using our decaying goods again.
  13. Konniver

How difficult does it get?

I think it's because even though sword dancers have bonuses against many of them, they require to be in melee range to attack, so are often weakened before they can. I almost always use cerberus-es in place of axe barbs as they can cover that distance much quicker and often hit first.
  14. Konniver

How to continue after reaching the 457 Provinces?

As others have touched on, 457 is simply the "limit" where you can no longer unlock expansions and there are various reasons to keep scouting and completing provinces. Currently, these ancient wonders are affected by the number of provinces completed or each time you scout: Scouting wonders...
  15. Konniver

Update: Building Highlighting For a while now, one of the most popular requests has been along of lines of … "Can you add an icon to buildings that have/need/are [insert building attribute here]?". These requests would vary depending on what was important to the individual player, and...
  16. Konniver

ElvenStats website - stats, ladders, and more

ElvenStats.com is run by other players, but it seems to be working for me. Checker: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/elvenstats.com.html Beta Thread: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-website-elvenstats-com.10264/ Good luck!
  17. Konniver

City Planner - Advanced Reporting This update has been in the works for quite a while now but it's finally here. Although the report in the city planner hasn't seemed to change much aesthetically, it is now interactive and much more powerful, providing customisation and breakdown on all aspects...
  18. Konniver

Regarding the city import feature via ElvenStats, I did not make that website so I can't take any credit. Please refer to their FAQ regarding how often data is updated.
  19. Konniver

--- Update --- To take much of the pain and repetition out of planning cities, there is now a Macros feature in the city planner. It allows you to perform simple actions, in bulk, in an instant. These include: Of course, this is just a start and more actions will be added over time, so...
  20. Konniver

This is already present. Right-clicking on a building will open a contextual menu, allowing you to change the building level among other things :)