• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. User Interface Research suggestion

One more: when I logged in this morning the three characters were still sitting around that table, with the "game board" in front of them. (This is the splash page for that dice game). However, without obvious warning when I came back an hour later the old familiar characters were back on...
  2. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I tend to want to avoid multi-faceted sites, especially when they have a great deal of investing going on. I just want to play the game without having to jump through hoops and passwords to do it. I enjoy the game, and I do enjoy an easy trot to a discussion board. Discord won't let me in...
  3. User Interface on the World Map...

just a light suggestion: under Provinces and "scoutable" maps, it would be helpful to have the province(s) and/or scoutable places that you have partially finished magically moved to the top of the first page...
  4. User Interface Research suggestion

aha . I see what you mean, and thank you. (scurrying away to see if I need to implement it)
  5. Answered where has my city gone?

okay, I finally noticed the big red button at the top of the help page that says, are we surprised, "leave the world"--is there a way to make it permanent, or did that do the trick?
  6. Answered where has my city gone?

I am now in the same mess I was the other day. 1) I am stuck in the new city (and I cannot remember the name of my regular one, I think it was Felandryl), and the 'new city" has taken over. Once I get this resolved could you please remove the second (new, smaller one) so I don't get in this...
  7. Answered how do I leave a new city?

I accidentally joined one as a beginner a few days ago and now I can't get back to my regular city. Is there a magic button I can use? and is there a way I can delete my 'new' city so this won't happen again?
  8. User Interface Research suggestion

good to know, m4rtin; now I shall go find that box and check it. It's not exactly high profile, is it...I find the entire thing to be a bit on the tricksy side, to part you from your diamonds. Maybe I'm just a tad paranoid, but too many games offer things like this, and stonewall you when...
  9. User Interface Research suggestion

I noticed under one of the KP gift areas, if you click on the left-most Research button that looks like an innocuous 'knowledge point" button it automatically gifts a player of your choice one of your hard earned diamonds. It becomes automatic to just click on any "KP" marked space to give...
  10. Quest lock-outs

we even had them teevees you could plug in the wall and watch without it costing two arms and a foot...
  11. Quest lock-outs

I go back further than that, (never you mind how far) but when we moved up here to the serious backwoods country, we still had a party line. six houses on one line. You actually had to wait your turn to use the phone, and each of us had a separate ring, so we knew who was being paged. I...
  12. Answered where has my city gone?

ok, we back. lol that was way out of proportion scary. It's like going shopping, and when you come back your house is gone, the cat has morphed into three cows and a horse, and all the trees have disappeared...the worst of it was, I couldn't even remember the name of the world... ouch. Nasty...
  13. Answered where has my city gone?

oh, I surely hope so, herodite. I'll go check that out...dear lord this is unsettling.
  14. Answered where has my city gone?

I came back this morning to find that Elvenar had been down for a few hours for 'maintenance". When it came back up, I was directed to a totally new game, no group, no buildings, nothing. It hurts to discover that after nearly a year of playing my entire board has apparently disappeared and I...
  15. Announcement: Hide Building options in Browser version.

where has my old game gone? I came in this morning to find myself alone, in a totally new place...
  16. Announcement: Hide Building options in Browser version.

didn't think I'd like it, but oh, baby, it just makes life so much simpler...you can actually SEE over the tall buildings and find the little squatty ones hiding behind them. It's great fun, like playing solitaire...it also shows where you actually hid the street blocks that you just cannot...
  17. Quest lock-outs

There's always one, no matter where you go...(ducking)
  18. Official Discord server arrives September 11th 2023!

I am imagining if our gentle souls have arrived in any place called "Discord" we would be greeted with hot tar and ropes. Im sure im exaggerating, but a lot of people are attracted to the name and not the content. What a shame, that you should be treated that badly.
  19. this is not helping

I seriously do not want to quit this game. I've invested too much time in it already, but I have minus interest in joining discord again. For me, at least, it was always a hassle to navigate (at least where I was before...) and that sorta soured me on the whole place.