• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Silly Bubbles

Draft Cauldon Guide

I thought it would be great to start on a Cauldron guide. We could break it up into sections to make it easier: Overview Basic functionality aka "no excuses" guide - simple, easy explanation of basic functionality Cauldron announcement Short video explaining the basics Full functionality...
  2. Silly Bubbles

Chapter 21 Signs - BETA

There's already some information on Chapter 21: Portal Resources New resource produced in trader Chapter related images: here, here, and here It's only snippets but it's good to see signs that it's not too far away. :)
  3. Silly Bubbles

Today's Song

4. Silly Bubbles

Cauldron Recipes

I thought it’ll be interesting to share our Cauldron recipes so we have something to compare to and analyse. Feel free to share yours and/or ask any questions. Have fun! :)
  5. Silly Bubbles

Season of Dreams - BETA

Beta announcement: Dear Humans and Elves, We have a new feature to introduce: The Seasons! Starting from December 8th on Beta, the Season allows you to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time! For the “Season of Dreams”, the first instalment of the Seasons, you...
  6. Silly Bubbles

What do you want for Christmas?

US forum started a thread about what we would like to get from Inno for Christmas. I thought it’d great to voice what we want to increase our chances of getting it. Never know, Santa might come this Christmas. :) … or maybe later, as long as Santa comes eventually, cookies and milk’s always...
  7. Silly Bubbles

Neighbors Neighbourly help preferences

It’s a daily frustration that it’s difficult to follow players stated polishing preferences when we do daily visits especially when it’s something else than culture (and it’s more and more of us). It’d be great if there was an option to fix our preference and replace the current choice screen...
  8. Silly Bubbles

Opinions vs Facts

Are we allowing for a genuine feedback to happen here? I see instances when someone’s personal situation and view is disputed as wrong while it’s completely illogical to think that everyone thinks the same and is in the same situation as everybody else here. I do understand that when someone...
  9. Silly Bubbles

Answered Sorcerer's Scrolls of Knowledge - up to date tips and tricks

US forum has started developing a new section called Sorcerer’s Scrolls of Knowledge so anyone who’s interested in up to date tips and tricks, it’s a great place to find all the links in one spot. The main link is...
  10. Silly Bubbles

Huge bonus building

I’ve finished Ch19 and I’m getting bored so I’d love to have something to work on. I’m thinking of a building that has 1,000 levels and takes a year to finish. Once finished it can be sold for a huge bonus eg 10k diamonds and can be rebuild again. The requirements need to be based only on last...
  11. Silly Bubbles

Forums update

I like the new forums updates, it takes a little bit to get used to it but there has been some nice changes that are greatly appreciated. :)
  12. Silly Bubbles

Fighting/catering difficulty change through chapters

I think there’s a need to clarify/solve this issue once and for all, and also in one thread. Sorry but the more we discuss it, the higher the chances of settling on something as obviously it keeps being an emotional subject that keeps confusing a lot players. It’d be great if we could just...
  13. Silly Bubbles

I'd like to know you better :-)

I just thought that it would be great to get to know each other a little bit better and share a couple of things about ourselves for others to understand where we're coming from. Maybe just little things like when you started playing, what are your priorities (we all now we can't get it all :D)...
  14. Silly Bubbles

Training Grounds vs Mercenary Camp troops

I found myself having excess Orcs so I would like to review which troops I’m making out of these two buildings. I’d like to cover all types of enemies with a combination of troops from each so I’d like to pick the best ones from each. Which troops do you prefer out of these choices? Best for...
  15. Silly Bubbles

Remove gender question in forum profile details

Could we have the part of the forum profile where it asks for gender removed? I know that it’s not mandatory to do it and it’s not a big deal, it just would be great if it was recognised that those things don’t matter unless it’s a dating site. I don’t even understand why it was originally put...
  16. Silly Bubbles

Question Magic Academy Crafting Slots

I've seen somewhere that each crafting slot in the MA is allocated for certain items. Does anyone know more details about this? Like what items are allocated to different slots and whether I can keep crafting an item in a slot through the rotation without influences RNG of items in another slot...
  17. Silly Bubbles

Show our merchant offers in "Your offers" tab

At this moment there's no way to see what offers we made through merchant that are waiting to be accepted. Is it possible to show these offers together with the other offers we make in the "Your offers" tab. It's especially hard to remember what trades we made when we need different goods and...
  18. Silly Bubbles

Better KP instants description

Can we have a better description of how many KPs are needed in Ancient Wonders and especially for Tournament chests. At this moment, the instants are just colour coded and I can't find anywhere in the Wiki what colour corresponds to what number of KPs. Also the difference in the colour is not...
  19. Silly Bubbles

Forum likes

I understand that some people might find this topic not important but I just can’t stop wondering why this forum is less generous on likes than US forum. I personally don’t mind clicking on everything I like to show appreciation, respect and agreement so I wonder what’s other forum members view...
  20. Silly Bubbles

Shorter timeframe to return visits

Another possible solutions to the current problem of not being able to return all neighbour visits due to notifications limit could be shorter timeframe to return visits. Currently, we can only return visits after 23 hrs so I suggest to reduce it to 11 hrs. This way we should be able to return...