• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Suerfin

Easy Livin' - Looking for a Merger or Active Players

We still have plenty of spots open. If you want to get in to a fellowship before the adventure starts, please feel free to join us directly.
  2. Suerfin

Faster NH visits

@Stucon you can give neighbourly help to everyone in your fellowship by clicking on the little fellowship shield.
  3. Suerfin

Faster NH visits

The browser game has some other benefits @Pauly7 - You can get tips for troop selection in automatic fighting when you hover over a troop. You can visit anyone's city by typing their name in. You can actually make out what's going on. I don't want to put on my glasses to play. For awhile I was...
  4. Suerfin

Easy Livin' - Looking for a Merger or Active Players

Easy Livin' We are a friendly, relaxed fellowship looking for some more active players to join us. We currently have 8 open spots but could make some more room if you have 10-12 active players in your fellowship. We play the tournament every week and are currently getting 8 chests with 8...
  5. Suerfin

Faster NH visits

@OldHag - I think the tablet is the same as phone. Sometimes if I'm desperate I'll pull the phone out to do collections from the neighbourhood, but otherwise while I'm on the PC I only return help from notifications.
  6. Suerfin

Faster NH visits

Hi there, I just want to chime in and say that I would also like an option to quickly give neighbourly help in the browser. Loading everyone's city takes too long, especially if you are using an older computer.
  7. Suerfin

Easy Livin' - Looking for Merger or Active Players

Apologies - I did not see that there were folders.