• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Closed | Contact Support CH 16 senate display error

Senate Level1, if I make 2x proceedings (120) or 3x (180) when I collect it displays as 119 or 179. The single 60 displays as 60. Not sure how many I actually get. This is the Android app.
  2. Closed | Archived SOD bonus chests

For some reason I can only claim the middle of the three chests on offer at the end (stage 52, 53 etc) of SOD. The other two are not clickable. This is the Android app. Same thing each day. 'Choose' it says, but must be Hobson's chests.
  3. Closed | Contact Support Witty raccoon feeding effect broken

Trying to make seeds, and the 3x feeding effect no longer seems to work, see screenshot. This is the Android App, latest version.
  4. Closed | Contact Support Portal claiming to be full when it isnt

Recurring problem on the Android app.. The portal suddenly decides it has zero capacity and can't accept more goods, although it is really half empty. Can be fixed by logging out and back in, but will happen again. Maybe devs can have a look.
  5. Closed | Archived Magic academy crafting broken

My magic academy is just showing a stuck 'clock' and no Options, like it went to update to new recipes but never finished. This the android app, so don't talk to me about browsers and browser caches. Restarting, logging out etc don't help. Logging in as someone else works ok, so it is just me...
  6. Question Magic workshop query

I got one from the spire, and just upgraded it into chapter 10, but when I look at it the tools production is about half what my regular workshops are at, (they are level 23 iirc).. I thought magic building would produce more tools?! What am I missing (yeah, I know it has more ranking points).
  7. Closed | Archived Crash / reload loop if two copies of app running?

Had a problem with the App (Android) where the game would randomly quit, start reloading, and cycle because reload started over and over. Play on 3 worlds and finally figured out only one affected, so not hardware or the app. Eventually tracked it down, maybe, to having that world open in...
  8. Closed | Archived Can't access notifications tab

Android app, since update to 1.150 en, every attempt to access notifications tab, messages, or give help in world view, gets me 'something went wrong' and game reloads. Reproducible. Clear cache etc doesn't help.
  9. Timestamp chat please

Would be very useful to have Timestamps on chat items, either utc, or 'xx minutes, ago'. Also would be handy to show online (or not) status on the fellowship member list.
  10. The app version

Is there a thread, wiki, or whatever which is specific to the app? I could not even register for the forum (no obvious app password) and fighting in the app is a complete mystery (wiki does not seem to address it). Surely the app, being now heavily (mis)! Advertised must have its own sub forum?!