• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered seeds

can someone tell me where i get the Divine seeds, i am just entering the halflings chapter and am gonna need them
  2. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

lower the amount of goods wanted for research, and lower the decay on mana/seeds and sentient goods, these aspects of the game are far too high, it would also be good to trade mana, and purchase buildings that give seeds,
  3. TravelerSuzyq55745

Rise High ( Recruiting )

Hi Everyone Rise High in Arendyll are now recruiting, we are looking for strong daily players, who want to progress in game, and help with Tornaments and spire, come join us we are a friendly bunch
  4. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

i just started the Elementals, and have a new Sentient goods list, does that mean i have to have a marble and planks manufactory, in my city now, TIA
  5. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Research tab

My research tab is not working, the loading bar gets to 3 quarters and stops, this is happening in 2 of my worlds Fellyndral and Winyandor, is there a known issue about this thankyou
  6. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Fairies chapter research

Can anyone help please, i am in Fairies and need to find out what to research and complete, to get the residence upgrades to open so i can work on those TIA
  7. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Dwarves chapter

i am working on the Advanced scouts chest at the end of the Dwarves chapter, my question is once i have collected all copper for the chest, do i still need the copper mines, in my city
  8. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Forbidden Ruins

Could anyone please show me a large photo, of how to place the Forbidden Ruins Buildings, in my City, i have looked at the smaller plan of them, when i clicked on set, but i can't work out which building is which, the pop up is far to small and i can't move it to the side as it pops up in the...
  9. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question residence

i have searched the forum but could not find an answer, to my question, when is it possible to upgrade residences past level 15 thankyou
  10. TravelerSuzyq55745

library

where oh where has the moonstone library main building gone, it has taken ages to build up all the requirements and now it doesnt come into crafting anymore, instead i am having to waste everything, to do the winter event, this is surely done on purpose not happy at all
  11. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Workshops

Can i ask, do the workshops, upgrade past level 15, and if so which chapter is it in, i have been wanting to upgrade mine for a while now
  12. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question winter magic

can someone please explain this task for me, everything i have tried so far has not counted.
  13. TravelerSuzyq55745

world map

Being moved on the world map is awful, for me, i have been moved to inactive players, and cities that are only just starting up, i was really happy where i was, trading was great, but not anymore
  14. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Earth Dragon

what do i do if i deleted the Earth Dragon by mistake
  15. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question fellowship adventure

ok i am in a fellowship of 22 members, only 5 or 6 of us are working along the way points, in the Adventure, my question is, do all members get the rewards, even the inactive members,
  16. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question provinces

Hi All, can anyone tell me, how or where do i find out, how many Scroll's provinces i have open thanx
  17. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question misty forest

I am asking this for a Fellowship friend, who is about 3 tasks away from completing, Misty Forest, it will not let her do anything, timed lock out, my question is why is she having to wait
  18. TravelerSuzyq55745

moonstone library

is it possible to make crafting the parts for the Moonstone Library, easier for low chapter players, 12000 spell fragments and 25 catalysts, is too much, just for the main part of the building, i have already made the Gum Tree, Mana Plant, and the Endless Scroll, and still need to craft this...
  19. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Moonstone Library

is it possible to make crafting the parts for the Moonstone Library, easier for low chapter players, 12000 spell fragments and 25 catalysts, is too much, just for the main part of the building, i have already made the Gum Tree, Mana Plant, and the Endless Scroll, and still need to craft this...
  20. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question MA

Could anyone please tell me, when i can upgrade my Magic Academy without using Diamonds thnx