• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered seeds

can someone tell me where i get the Divine seeds, i am just entering the halflings chapter and am gonna need them
  2. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

there is'nt any fun in the game now
  3. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

seriously !!!! forget it with the AW upgrades, ( i won't be doing those the AW's can just sit there now ) that and the ridiculous amounts in research, is going to kill the game, ( lower those ) and taking too much goods on Decay you could do that once a week not every day jeez give us a chance...
  4. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

yeh but space for those is an issue too, losing a lot of players, when they get to these higher chapters
  5. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

lol do they read these, i've only 1 reply
  6. TravelerSuzyq55745

amount of goods

lower the amount of goods wanted for research, and lower the decay on mana/seeds and sentient goods, these aspects of the game are far too high, it would also be good to trade mana, and purchase buildings that give seeds,
  7. TravelerSuzyq55745

Rise High ( Recruiting )

Hi Everyone Rise High in Arendyll are now recruiting, we are looking for strong daily players, who want to progress in game, and help with Tornaments and spire, come join us we are a friendly bunch
  8. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

ty so much everyone, i was so confused lol
  9. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

And upgrade my Trader in this chapter so i can do those trades got it
  10. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

ok i think i get it, so only build a planks manu and upgrade it ?
  11. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

oh my word this is all so confusing i will attach what my MH and product list is showing me. my boosted goods are Steel/Scrolls and Dust
  12. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

MH is showing me Moonstone/Platinum and Gum i am already boosted in Steel now Platinum, so i need to add a Marble and planks Manu, is that correct ? and upgrade them to lvl 24, or upgrade trader so i can trade sentient goods ?
  13. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Sentient goods

i just started the Elementals, and have a new Sentient goods list, does that mean i have to have a marble and planks manufactory, in my city now, TIA
  14. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Research tab

ty Herodite my computer cache was the problem, now my secrets of Alchemy map is blank, i have tried cleaning cache again, and it has'nt fixed it, any ideas what i could try
  15. TravelerSuzyq55745

Answered Research tab

My research tab is not working, the loading bar gets to 3 quarters and stops, this is happening in 2 of my worlds Fellyndral and Winyandor, is there a known issue about this thankyou
  16. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Fairies chapter research

yes it is the Fairy style residences i need unlocked to research them,
  17. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Fairies chapter research

Can anyone help please, i am in Fairies and need to find out what to research and complete, to get the residence upgrades to open so i can work on those TIA
  18. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Dwarves chapter

ok thats great advice ty everyone
  19. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Dwarves chapter

ok ty Peanut Pie
  20. TravelerSuzyq55745

Question Dwarves chapter

ok wow do i have to upgrade roads before i move on MinervaOz ??