• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. AutumnWolf

Setting Favourite Ancient Wonder, reloads app with an error

Current version (1.183) of the app on Android. Steps to reproduce the bug: * Choose Ancient Wonder menu, and select any AW which is currently not labelled as your favourite. * Clicking the heart, shows Error: Something went wrong. * Clicking Retry, causes the app to reload. screenshot not...
  2. AutumnWolf

Fool's Paradise (Recruiting)

Our Fellowship has 4 spots for active players. Ideally, Scrolls boosted. Contact ArchImage in-game. Thank you :D
  3. AutumnWolf

Mana boost from Hobby Room not working on event buildings

With Hobby Room, the Mana boost is working only on culture buildings from the builder menu. The boost is not shown on event buildings or Mana sawmills. I will just post a handfull. Does that mean the Builder boosts only buildings he builds!? Makes sense, but not very useful as most of my mana...
  4. AutumnWolf

Fool's Paradise looking for new players in Arendyll

We usually reach 10+ chests in tourneys and a few of us finish the spire regularly. We are looking for an active player, ideally scrolls-boosted. Contact anolis or PowerIvy in-game.
  5. AutumnWolf

Fellowships Ability to choose Fellowship Flag/Banner!

Just like players have the option to choose portraits, wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to choose the Flag/Banner of the fellowship? This can be even given as Fellowship Adventure rewards. It would be another small motivation for fellowships to participate. These fellowship banners are...
  6. AutumnWolf

User Interface Hotkeys for recurring quests!

I do a lot of recurring quests, would it possible (in the browser version). to have some hotkeys enabled? It would be some exercise for the left hand as well ;) An example key combination: Cycle through recurring quests (~ sign) Cancel the quest (Key 1) Accept the quest (Key 2) So, if I would...