• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Rebalance T2 goods research costs in ch15-16

In game it feels like scrolls is now in short supply compared to crystal/silk. Partly this was to be expected when the library rebalanced - scrolls boosted players may not have built so many manu since they were hard to trade (my account with scrolls I focused just on T1, T3). However there...
  2. Cackleberries has 1 space

We have one vacancy again due to a player retiring from the game. We have no minimum points requirements - happy to help smaller cities grow - and no specific minimum contributions in tourney etc - everyone does what they can. With that we: - achieve 10 tourney chests every week (usually 12) -...
  3. Chapter 15 (Elvenar) supplies

I'm in the latter part of chapter 14 and just noticed that the supplies produced by workshops more or less triples in chapter 15, which is an unusual leap. Is there something that consumes masses of extra supplies in ch15? How does the balance work out? Do you need more/fewer workshops in...
  4. Closed | Archived August FA, bracelet badge not counting correctly

There seems to be a problem with the bracelet badge in the FA that just started. If several manufacturies are collected with a swipe, or even clicked quickly, then only one is counted towards the badge. For example, 9 L23 marbles, on 3 hour production making 2460 each. Swipe them all and the...