• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Game doesn't load

It gets stuck at 23/30. Anyone else having trouble? I tried different browser, cleared cache, etc, still doesn't work.
  2. Closed | Archived Magic academy bugged out

My magic academy is unusable now And it's not my browser, i tried deleting the cache, i even tried a different browser and get the same issue.
  3. Question Lost my diamonds on the crafting

The way it works is that the diamonds are used to buy the missing reagent for crafting so when you cancel it you get back that missing reagent, not the diamonds, since the diamonds aren't actually used in the recipe.
  4. New military enchantment scroll

Yeah you should try it sometimes cause look at what boredom makes you do
  5. Easy way to re-organize your city

Personally i'd increase the availability of the teleport scroll, preferably adding it to the magic academy.
  6. New military enchantment scroll

A while ago we had an expiring building called Ludibria Ventis which increases unit production by 18% for 10 days. I'd like to suggest an enchantment scroll, preferably craftable at the magic academy, that grants this effect (doesn't have to be exactly 18%). The scroll would be usable on one of...
  7. hide buildings

This would be a very useful addition although i think this also says something about the design of the buildings. In the early chapters i never felt i needed such an option but as you progress through the latter half of the chapters the buildings get more bulkier and uglier, until you reach the...
  8. T3 goods (precious)

Right now it seems there's an abundance of T3 goods and it's pretty weird that the new event phoenix also gives T3 goods. Most of the offers on the market are of T3 goods in exchange for T1 or T2, the ratio even goes to 1:1 for T2 goods, which in a weird way makes sense because the space and...
  9. Closed | Contact Support No diamond reward

I was just doing spires, i defeated the encounter before the first gate on the first floor of High Halls, i opened the chest and it said that i got 15 diamonds reward but they weren't added to my total. I restarted the game and still have the same number of diamonds, that chest gave me nothing.
  10. Inspiring Meditation

Allow us to extend this effect. I noticed that other scrolls, like Magical Manufacturing, can be applied multiple times, even by accident, and the duration is extended, so why not make Inspiring Meditation like that aswell? currently if the effect is active the scrolls is greyed out and unusable
  11. Closed | Contact Support Gold doen't cap

I did clear it and i have the same problem.
  12. Closed | Contact Support Gold doen't cap

After the most recent patch, i can't cap my gold anymore, it stays at cap-1, meaning that if i click a residence by mistake the gold is lost.
  13. Communication Can we have separate tabs for Visits and Trades???

From my observation there are 3 types of notifications, neighbourly help, trades and fellowship. I think each should have its own tab with a checkbox that allows us to mute a category if we want.
  14. 'Winter Magic 2021' event in Beta

What are you reading? cause it clearly doesn't say that Also it makes much more sense to be able to stock more of them to use in a single spire, similar to how you can stack Dwarven armories if you're going the combat route.
  15. Something weird

I usually give neighbourly help to players nearby and because of that i have to visit their cities, but one struck me as odd. I then checked this player's fellowship and all players seemed to be carbon copy of each other, all 22 of them. Basically almost all have "Name + number" and all their...
  16. Runes to shards

Ok that's a cool workaround, although for some wonders this might get a bit expensive. Still i think there should be a clean "break rune" option so we don't have to jump through these hoops.
  17. Runes to shards

If you have nothing to say, then don't post man. @Alcaro That shows how to get forge a rune, i don't need runes, i need shards and this method works only if your AW isn't full of runes, after that you can't use them anymore.
  18. Runes to shards

Allow us to break runes into shards. Right now i have hundreds of runes for AWs that i'm never going to build and these take up reward slots. Also since shards are also used for MA recipes we should have a more reliable way to get them.
  19. World down?

It works now, thanks
  20. Closed | Contact Support log in issue

I'm on winyandor aswell and can't log in, it works on other servers but not on this one