• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Fellowship Perks - reset affect on archive

Sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn’t find an answer through the search function. Is there info anywhere that shows the archive values for Spire & Tournament at each level of FS Perks ? Also, if I reduce the level of either perk at a monthly reset, would we lose archived points if...
  2. Midnight Elves Recruiting

Midnight Elves is looking for active players who enjoy taking part in Fellowship Adventures, Spire of Eternity and Tournaments. We've just released some non-active high ranked players and are looking to rebuild our Fellowship ranking. If you play regularly and have reached at least level 3...
  3. Midnight Elves - Recruiting

Midnight Elves is looking for active players who enjoy taking part in Fellowship Adventures, Spire of Eternity and Tournaments. We've just released some non-active high ranked players and are looking to rebuild our Fellowship ranking. If you play regularly and have reached at least level 3...