• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. joe.empire

The Best Game!

Thanks everyone!
  2. joe.empire

Elvarian Games Event

I've been spending my time crafting too many basic goods, and in the end not having enough time to complete my Triumph of the Tides (it's on Stage 4 at the end of the event) and so being quite annoyed, even though I play 6 hours a day.
  3. joe.empire

100th ranked FS RECRUITING

Our FS, The Peace is in EN3 and we would like a member that is as active as possible. Size doesn't matter to a certain degree, we just want someone that can actively compete in the Tournament every week and can do decent trades. Preferably a 100,000+ point person with experience in and out of...
  4. joe.empire

Top FS Recruiting, 14+ week;y chests plus Gold in the Spire

Are you the one that's 206th in Felyndral?
  5. joe.empire

The Best Game!

I play Elvenar almost everyday, and I absolutely love every aspect of the game! The way the quests are set out, the creativity in the events, having a weekly tournament, the ability of helping people via a fellowship (and vice versa), and competitions such as Fellowship Adventure and the Spire...
  6. joe.empire

Hi. Brand New Player 8.8.21

Hi PrincessCathy2Earth Which server do you play on?
  7. joe.empire

Question Building List

Completely correct @SkyRider99 ElvenArchitect is a great website which can easily assist in many in-game problems. The website itself has full data on every building that exists, or existed, in Elvenar. Might want to check the battle simulator aspect of the website to assist in battles. As for...
  8. joe.empire

Phoenix Evolution?

But where can I get the upgrades if I started playing after the 2019 event?
  9. joe.empire

Closed | Archived losing view footpath

Yep, I get that all the time. But like @Paladestar said, I am barely able to see my footpaths, whether they glitch or not.
  10. joe.empire

Question Trading ratios?

So what really is the ratio between different tier goods? Elvenar says that the ratio is (for example) a Tier 3 good is equal to 4 Tier 2 goods or 16 Tier 3 goods. After seeing that 4 gems for 9 wood is a 2 star trade, it became obvious to me that this ratio is not real, or real in a different...
  11. joe.empire

Phoenix Evolution?

A few days ago I managed to craft a Storm Phoenix in my Magic Academy. How am I meant to evolve that Phoenix to the next stages?
  12. joe.empire

Question When do I get the reward for investing Knowledge Points into another player's Ancient Wonders?

Thanks everyone for the answers. I finally understand how it works :-)
  13. joe.empire

Question Strange trade

I guess this is the way the designers of the game want you to rely on your own sense of mind and common sense.
  14. joe.empire

Question When do I get the reward for investing Knowledge Points into another player's Ancient Wonders?

I have tackled with this problem multiple times. After investing my KP into another person's Ancient Wonder, I am meant to be getting a large reward. So when exactly do I get that?