• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Cheryn

NO DRAMA needs a few good elves or humans!

It is recruiting time again and we'd like to bolster up a bit. We are a very active bunch who visit our fellows and neighbors daily, pick up our collections a couple times a day and take a little time for chatting now and then. Even though we are a few short right now, that hasn't slowed us down...
  2. Cheryn

No Drama - (Rec. 6) Needs a few good players like YOU.

It is recruiting time again and we'd like to bolster up a bit. We are a very active bunch who visit our fellows and neighbors daily, pick up our collections a couple times a day and take a little time for chatting now and then. Even though we are a few short right now, that hasn't slowed us down...
  3. Cheryn

Question Scouting Issues

I have contacted support about this problem, but I'm simply not satisfied with the answer I got, so I'll try here. In my newest, tiny city that I started back in February, I ran into an issue where before I unlocked the new chapter chests (the ones that tell you how many provinces you have/how...
  4. Cheryn

SHELL COTTAGE seeking right members.

We are a 8-10 chest fellowship (Shell Cottage, look up) looking for the right members to help the GROUP forward and get that 10 every week AND help YOU in the process! We need ACTIVE players that have GEMS as a boost! We are not so chatty, but a few of us are very happy to, like ME! All our...
  5. Cheryn

SEEKING active, 200K score player!

150K player needed. I give up :(
  6. Cheryn

CAN WE BE FRANK? (Dream Sequence Here)

I always thought honesty was the very best policy, so in the PURE spirit of transparency I think I need to share this (please take this in the lightness it was meant)........ Yes, you guessed it...I always wanted to be FRANK! Frank has more than his fair share of money, in fact he has more than...
  7. Cheryn

CLONE

Wouldn't it be marvelous if we could just "clone" a building we needed another one of? No having to start from a tiny level 1, no having to give up population or culture or even a builder. Just clone another workshop; with all consideration given that you do have space for it once cloned. Or...
  8. Cheryn

MINIMUM DRAMA seeking perfect MERGER! (or active members)

We are looking for new members, perhaps a group to possibly merge with us. The perfect merger would have an AM or Mage who is active and would like to co-lead their group and ours together. We are not looking for a new AM, but someone to support ours in a proactive way. Maybe a group whose AM...
  9. Cheryn

Question Is there anyway to replenish my population?

Ok, I put myself in a box and can't see my way out for quite some time, or at least until I'm solidly into Fairies. While working on and trying to finish my upgrades (which I should have finished before entering C6) I found my population decreasing rapidly. I decided to go ahead and start...
  10. Cheryn

Spire

One thing I've noticed is that I can't see my coins or supplies totals while in the spire. I hate that because my memory is horrible and I'd really like to know what I have to gamble with if I can't battle. Just sayin...I would like to be able to see them. Part of the game...right?
  11. Cheryn

UNICORNS & DRAGONS

We, (Unicorns & Dragons), are seeking members. Ideal candidate has marble, crystal or elixer for boosts. Level 6 or higher is a huge plus for a leadership role. I don't want to be ARCH! So, bring yourself or a group, that's fine! Need NICE, friendly people who aren't into playing games with...
  12. Cheryn

When you can't keep up

I am one knowlege block away from Chapter 6 and have been upgrading my butt off for about 3 weeks now. I am suddenly having problems staying flush with both coins and supplies, though they are up and down. It's ridiculous! The developers need to change the tree a little so that everyone doesn't...
  13. Cheryn

MINIMUM DRAMA is Recruiting MORE!

Hi folks. We are a good group of people, some very quiet and some quite boisterous! We really need more chatters. We need people who like tournaments, who play the spire when it inspires them, who want to participate in FAs (even a little), and we need people who need people! I'd like to see a...
  14. Cheryn

New Game Features Announcement of Chatbox or Member Enter

I think it would be helpful, at times, when a fellow comes online to the chatbox and there was an annoucement sound. This way, if you are working on something else, you would hear when someone is there! After all, if you try to collect a residence you already collected it sure lets you know...
  15. Cheryn

NEED A RANT

We need a RANT page here folks!
  16. Cheryn

Question Strategy for going into Dwarves

Hi Everyone, I tried to research this question and very sure it has been asked, but I cannot find anything that actually adresses it specifically. So here goes. What level do my buildings need to be before going into Dwarves chapter 6? I was told to upgrade EVERYTHING as high as they will go...
  17. Cheryn

Minimum Drama is Recruiting

We are looking for a few ACTIVE, and hopefully agressive, new members. Newbies are our "specialty," as long as you play regularly. We work to fast track your game and make you a sucessful player! We offer 4 ongoing KP exchanges (5,10,15, 20) as well as meeting daily trades throughout the day and...
  18. Cheryn

UNDO button

I am so tired of losing buildings while trying to improve the shape of my city and roadways. This MUST STOP! Why is THERE NOT a simple UNDO button for at least ONE key stroke? It should be 3-5 keystrokes you can back up on, but even ONE would have saved my city and my life more than once. This...
  19. Cheryn

ACTIVE Everyday Player

Found a Fellowship I'm very happy with. Sorry I left the old post up so long. o_O
  20. Cheryn

New Game Features Auto Collect

I am only in Chapter II, almost through it though. It can be very tedious collecting coins and goods by each and every building singularly. It would be nice to have an auto collect feature. Perhaps there is a spell that can do this or maybe this feature exists in a later chapter or, more likely...