• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Lil Elfette

Newer Fellowship seeking Active Players

We are a newly formed Fellowship looking for more members, most of our current members are seasoned players and we are achieving the bluprint each week plus an extra chest or two on occasions. We are chilled and relaxed in our way of doing things but the goals are always reached and we have fun...
  2. Lil Elfette

Daily Player Seeking Temporary or Permanent Min. 10-Chest FS - Arendyll EN1

Hi, We are newer crew of very seasoned members and some newer players with a mix of both in between. I am sure you would find our FS to your liking, look us up please and if you are interested drop me a line in game, currently sitting at 18th in the FS rankings, we have have all the usual most...
  3. Lil Elfette

KP balance improvements

Shame that there isn't a direct root to the DT for these suggestions, could a thread for them be added here perhaps, in the forum or maybe an email address to send suggestions too, I for one would like that very much, even if my ideas do not make the cut it would be good to know that they were...
  4. Lil Elfette

New FS seeking FS Merge or Experienced Players

Currently setting up a new FS, we have been going a week or so and with just a few players we have achieved well in both the Spire and Tournament. We are looking for a FS that may wish to merge in with us or experienced individual players who would like a say in the way the FS develops in the...
  5. Lil Elfette

Exxtremely Active Top Ten FS recruiting

Misfits - We are currently sitting 6th in the FS listings, We achieve 14+ Chests per week in the Tournie and Gold EVERY week in the Spire. No drama's, supportive team looking for the perfect fit to join us. Are you that perfect fit, think you could find a new home with us? Pop in game and read...
  6. Lil Elfette

How to introduce a Loan Cupboard?

Thank you cwgiii but we have swap threads and they are used very effectively but not everyone uses them, we have someone who fills his own AW's to a certain point then asks in chat for specific kp amounts per available chest and it is causing some unwanted issues, so I think the best solution is...
  7. Lil Elfette

How to introduce a Loan Cupboard?

Hello, I am tasked with setting up a Loan Cupboard for my FS and although I have seen them used in prior FS's I am not totally confident setting it up without reading up or getting advice about it. I did a google search but nothing game related came up, I searched this forum too but found zero...
  8. Lil Elfette

Top FS Recruiting, 14+ week;y chests plus Gold in the Spire

Sorry if you mean me then nope I only play Arendyll and can't comment on FS's over there as I have no clue
  9. Lil Elfette

Top FS Recruiting, 14+ week;y chests plus Gold in the Spire

Top FS recruiting, we achieve 14+ chests in the Tournament every week, we also hit the Gold spot in the Spire weekly, lots of chatty helpful players to support you, take a look at our FS overview in game, Misfits is the name and if that's you too, hit us up, lets Chat!! Lil Elfette
  10. Lil Elfette

Extremely Active, chatty FS seeking new members

MISFITS ARE RECRUITING - Looking for Steel or Scrolls/Dust combos We are looking for an enthusiastic team players x 3, must be a strong Tournament players as we achieve 14 plus Chests per week and we also achieve Gold in the Spire weekly. We are a relaxed group of players and have an active...
  11. Lil Elfette

Top 10 FS Recruiting!!

MISFITS ARE RECRUITING - Looking for Steel or Scrolls/Dust combos We are looking for an enthusiastic team players x 3, must be a strong Tournament players as we achieve 14 plus Chests per week and we also achieve Gold in the Spire weekly. We are a relaxed group of players and have an active...