• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Monohr

Moonstone library buff

You build the set in chapter 1 and get 525 spell fragments but in chapter 15 you still get only 525 frags. WHILE the crafting power, possibilities and needs grow so much. Shouldn't the amount grow too? :(
  2. Monohr

Time give back

I'm thinking a 4x4 pet building that when fed gives back certain percent of time boosts used. As a help for grind players that constantly use time boosts and always run out. Requiring pet food will make it an exclusive niche building. feed duration: 5 days gives back 25% of all time boosts...
  3. Monohr

User Interface Military view

I find it a bit weird that we have to go into military buildings to see the army we have. Or go open the attack on an encounter and see the numbers there. Why isn't there a drop down menu just like the goods and resources? A menu where we see all the military we have, of course, and the other...
  4. Monohr

Teleports

Can we get some teleports introduced in events? I'm thinking as rewards from the mini game, even a small percentage chance. OR, in inno fashion, under the royal prizes pay wall.
  5. Monohr

Adventure rewards buff

Hello guys, here's your mad ideas dude again. I still feel like the rewards of the adventure are a bit off. Yeah we get artifacts and stuff but I have an idea for more, better placement rewards. Which is more interactive, makes the adventure more attractive and gives players some choice. Sorry...
  6. Monohr

City Workshop productions

So why don't we get to start the productions in workshop the same way as manufactories? An option in setting would be helpful Right now it starts in all of them no matter the level... It would be helpful during FA especially to stick to the plan :p
  7. Monohr

Faster deleting on PC

That sell building button could be activated with space or enter key. Easier than moving the mouse 300 times :(
  8. Monohr

More owls

I like owls. So here's more owls: Great Barn Owl, at level 10. Gives coins, supplies, seeds and some sentient good in 24h. feeding: 100% main hall capacity for 10 days. Useful during tournaments and spire runs, players can fill up stocks so there's no need to use rain and windfall. EDIT: raised...
  9. Monohr

Easier time boost usage

How about we get more rows in here so we don't have to click next page every time we need to use A LOT of 1 hour boosts in a lot of buildings, for example. Please and thank you
  10. Monohr

Answered Storm phoenix

Quick question. Is storm phoenix out of MA crafting rotation? I've been looking for it for weeks lol
  11. Monohr

Answered Stash outpost

Is there another offer coming up later on? I failed to buy one at start of event? :(
  12. Monohr

Event currency

I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this but I kinda start to hate scrolling around to collect the event drops from the map. Maybe there's another way to do it and spice things up for events but I can't get my mind to make something now OR, hear me out If you feed an Ashen Phoenix, it...
  13. Monohr

Spells New time instant

How about a new time instant that reduces ALL productions by say, 1, 2 minutes; or up to 5. To be used in those situations when you are in a hurry and can't wait another 2 minutes to do the stuff. Don't think it would impact the game very much but would be very useful. Also, maybe a nice 2x2...
  14. Monohr

Communication Messaging buff

I have this idea to make messaging easier. First of all I find it needs to be a bit taller, too much scrolling in long messages.. Then we could use some formating and tagging feature, for links to AWs, tournament, other stuff maybe and better external links. Thinking mostly about wonder society...
  15. Monohr

Faster collection

So, to make collection faster and safer, we could use CTRL+click on a building to collect all other buildings of same type AND level. Maybe a checkbox on mobile.
  16. Monohr

New Game Features Time traveler's lodge

I'll start by saying I always associated the Spire of Eternity with time traveling, because of the name I guess. I'm an active player who can finish the spire quite fast and find it easy. I think there are ways to improve it for players like me. Here I'll present one I came up with. Time...
  17. Monohr

֍ FallenAngel ֍

֍ FallenAngel ֍ Fun ON ♦ Recruitment ON ♦ Profit++ ON Hi! We are an ambitious fellowship looking to recruit more ambitious players. Let's play together and stay united in game and friendship. Our ancient wonders are upgrading so fast that you can't notice. Come join us to get a slice of the...