• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Monohr

Moonstone library buff

No, sir. It stays the same. What increases are your possibilities and demands. You want times boosts, evo bases, artifacts, etc etc.
  2. Monohr

Moonstone library buff

Sure. But it is possible if they really want. Give spell fragments as simple production that grows with every chapter. from -------------------------------- production ------------ link 1 ------- link 2 ------- link 3 ------- link 4 to
  3. Monohr

Moonstone library buff

I'm clearly talking about how much spells the set produces.
  4. Monohr

Moonstone library buff

You build the set in chapter 1 and get 525 spell fragments but in chapter 15 you still get only 525 frags. WHILE the crafting power, possibilities and needs grow so much. Shouldn't the amount grow too? :(
  5. Monohr

Autumn Zodiac Event

The only complaint I have is that Tinlug is too small. Wish it was 4x4 so we could see it better. I know, weird xD
  6. Monohr

Time give back

I'm thinking a 4x4 pet building that when fed gives back certain percent of time boosts used. As a help for grind players that constantly use time boosts and always run out. Requiring pet food will make it an exclusive niche building. feed duration: 5 days gives back 25% of all time boosts...
  7. Monohr

... and then the TinLug said "

Silly mortals, try stealing my pumpkins. I dare you!
  8. Monohr

Answered Chapter 15

works for me
  9. Monohr

User Interface Make is eaisier to know in cauldron what is old and new

I found it ambiguous too in the beginning to be honest :)) Now I choose just to remember my target effect bonus.
  10. Monohr

Answered Chapter 15

If you play winyandor, check my city out, just started that settlement and fit 6 academies, next will fit 4 ateliers, 4 agricultures, 3 factories and 4 vaults. I have basic roads for the layout now but you could get the gist.
  11. Monohr

User Interface Make is eaisier to know in cauldron what is old and new

The only way right now is to try to remember the effects as you get them. Say you mix the cauldron with one particular bonus in mind, then it's easier. +20% for 10 hours. If you get another, +25% for 10 hours. There you go, now choose the new one. Of course the easiest way for them would be...
  12. Monohr

Question How would one get a blueprint?

Sometimes, i don't know if it's every time... when one starts a chapter, there is an offer to buy some buildings. One of those will produce a blueprint in 20 hours. The building expires in 10 days. That means you can get 12 blueprints out of it. But the bundle goes for 40-something pounds here...
  13. Monohr

Question How would one get a blueprint?

Get in a better fellowship :eek::diamond: Well... one should do his part as best he can, according to his available time of course. Then start looking for better fellowships. Letting the results speak for him. Some archmages use elvenstats to check the results. It's always best to be in a...
  14. Monohr

Question Encorcled Endowment

They probably said that pet buildings are already powerful enough because of the feeding. Just a balance thing I'd say... You could follow this thread too, just posted: This
  15. Monohr

Please allow pets to be ensorcelled

+99 let's do this
  16. Monohr

Answered Expansion Inflation

They surely get expensive from wiki
  17. Monohr

User Interface Military view

I find it a bit weird that we have to go into military buildings to see the army we have. Or go open the attack on an encounter and see the numbers there. Why isn't there a drop down menu just like the goods and resources? A menu where we see all the military we have, of course, and the other...
  18. Monohr

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ looking for Spire junkies

♦ Lunatics Lair ♦ welcomes you! Great fellowship to be in: Awesome tournament achievements. >15 chests Sky high spire results. >top 5 More and more daring adventure enthusiasts. Efficient Wonder System in full effect. Join us today!
  19. Monohr

Teleports

yes, ranking. just to show the commitment I'm talking about o_O not to mention all the 'useless' evos and bad cultures I straight up deleted to achieve my goal
  20. Monohr

Teleports

Exactly. I would want to do well in all FAs and I am willing to murder my whole city. In the last one I lost 600k points. Even getting 5, 10 more teleports in those two events between the adventures, it helps.