• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. PinkPearlCat

World Map Player Movement Changes

Maybe it would be a better solution if everyone had the option lets say once a month or every 3 months to move if they feel they are in a bad position. Than the game would move them randomly to a new location. If they are still not happy they can click to move again when time comes. This way the...
  2. PinkPearlCat

City movements

3. PinkPearlCat

World Map Player Movement Changes

I can certainly understand the motives behind this action but the system needs to be worked on. My city was moved into a much more active area on the map then before but all the players in the new location seam to produce all the same kind of resources hence in the trader everyone is trying to...
  4. PinkPearlCat

City movements

I really do not understand the motive behind this move. Why is it in the game's interest to blow up working communities? I am disappointed as well, and if this is a regular feature of this game then it makes it very uncomfortable and unsettling for me. :(