• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Come for fun and adventure

Hello there fellows this is a shout out to any players who are looking for a fun active fellowship. The last alliance is now recruiting and we have space for a few active fellows, so if you are in need of a new challenge come join us you won’t be disappointed.
  2. THE LAST ALLIANCE is recruiting

If you are looking for a fun, friendly and hard working fellowship look no further. I am looking to recruit active players who will contribute to the fellowship in all aspects of game play. We are managing 10 chests in tournaments each week with 18 players, we all support each other with fair...
  3. The last alliance and Pandora are look for new members

Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying the weekend. I was very lucky a few months ago to find a great group of players who joined the Last Alliance, but I still have room for two more. so if you want a fellowship who push for ten chests each tournament ( and achieve it most weeks) and all...
  4. The Last Alliance is seeking active fun players

Hello fellows I am Twenty Arch Mage of The Last Alliance. We are a happy relaxed and non competitive fellowship and we are looking for new members. I don’t ask for much just to have fun, support your fellows and help as much as you can with tournaments, the spire and FA. We do one 10 chest push...
  5. Are you a fun happy chatty fellow

Then the Last Alliance is the place for you. We are seeking new members to join our fellowship. We are a happy bunch who have been together for a few years now. Our fellowship is a relaxed one there is no pressure to get high scores in tournaments or spire but we do ask for people to do what...