• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Starlight Melodies

We are looking for an active player if anyone fancies a change of scenery
  2. Closed | Archived Population values when upgrading

In chapters 15 and 16 there is a difference with population when upgrading manufacturing buildings. When I have upgraded there has been a huge difference between what it said I need and what is actually needed. In chapter 16 to there is around a 500 population difference in steel manufacturing...
  3. FA

Because so many people make space for the Fellowship Adventure and add buildings at an industrial level, why not provide a special building to support it. I thought Food Trucks might be good and somehow make them worthwhile like giving them population. Just a thought
  4. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We are looking for 2 experienced and active player's in EN2 Winyandor We are friendly, have minimal rules and get 10 tournament chests most weeks. Check us out and contact AwesomeTRISTAN in game if you like what you see. Happy Gaming
  5. WONDERS

Hi all, Im on EN2 Winyandor. I have 50 thrones ruins and if anyone wants to donate to my monastery i will return the favour as I need SEEDS. I always return a favour. AT
  6. Starlight Melodies is recruiting

We are an easy going friendly fellowship in EN2 that is looking for an active player to join our group. Mostly get between 9 and chests per tournament and have very active KP swapping threads. Apply or message me in game for more info.
  7. Halflings

Im not far from starting the Halflings Chapter. Am i right in thinking i need all three standard goods buildings for this one or do i just build my sentient goods which is planks. Sorry if this has been asked a million times before. AT
  8. vacancies

Starlight Melodies is looking for 4 active members to join our little team, We regularly get 8 tournament chests. Play your own way and help the group when you can
  9. Push accounts

How about stopping players sending KP to Ancient Wonders outside of their fellowship. Wonder points you can do what you like with but KP stays in the fellowship. It would stop fair playing groups being plagued by people wanting to slow them down for their own ends.
  10. Starlight melodies

We are looking for a player again. We are not militant, we dont tell you what to build or what to do we just ask you to join in with the group when you can. We get 8 to 9 tournament chests each week and would like a player in an inactive fellowship to join us and help get to that tenth chest...
  11. Recruiting

Starlight Melodies is an active fellowship seeking a new member to join our team. We tend to get 8 0r 9 chests in the Tournaments with 20+players joining in each week and get in the top 100 of each FA. We would ideally like to recruit an experienced player that can help us get to that tenth...
  12. Recruiting

Starlight Melodies is looking for a player to join us. We regularly get at least 8 tournament chests and always complete the FA. Most playeys have been active for 6 months so we would like someone who is at least on chapter 3. Please come check us out. Tristan
  13. Recruiting

Starlight Melodies is recruiting, newish players with 7~8 tournament chests every week. Ideally already on around 3000 game points