• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Changes to Tournament System

This is of course all true :) still like the new tourny system though :)
  2. Changes to Tournament System

And that is exactly what I did, however, I do not like to switch FS all the time, and often FS don't keep their overview updated, so a player can join thinking yay for goodies and be disappointed. Hopefully when inno introduce leagues, this problem will reduce, if the leagues are ranged from...
  3. Question How does the Hide Buildings button work ?

When you hit the hide buildings button, it will bring up an elven architect style grid of your city, you can toggle between hide and unhide, but when you touch a building that is hidden, it will reappear, and you can move it to a vacant part of your city :) makes moving things around much easier...
  4. Pet food shortage

Ha ha ha :P
  5. Pet food shortage

Rotation just changed, no pet food AGAIN :(
  6. Painfully SLOW load times

EN1 seems ok now, 2 and 3 are just as bad, will give a little time and then send a ticket...in EN2 I collected a spell from my MA and it flipped itself into scaffolding and pretended it was upgrading! Twice! LOL
  7. Pet food shortage

I agree! I check my MA frequently, in one of my cities I have 3 bears and 2 phoenix now and I am lucky to get pet food once or twice a week! I think pet food should be added to every rotation, so we can get the best out of these buildings.
  8. Changes to Tournament System

I like this :) I have been in FS where some big players do nothing in the tourny unless it is their boosted relics, as a keen tourny player, of medium size, I always put in a good showing in each tourny 3k+ each week, can be very frustrating to see someone capable of much more doing 240 just to...