• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Strong fellowship

Hi everyone..We are are Neart2..A strong fellowship starting to reach dizzy heights..over 700 points now achieved every week on the spire..10+ chests on the tournament weekly..KP swaps and we help and support each other..If you think you could fit in with us then your more than welcome..Starter...
  2. Upcoming Fellowship Adventure..

Neart2 has 5 new places for new members ready for the start of the Adventures..If you want to be part of a really helpful group..who achieve 10+ chests every week and the silver on the spire come and give us a try..No pressure..New cities welcome and will get all the help they need to grow...
  3. Closed | Archived Trader not working right.

Hi everyone..Can someone tell me why a member in my fellowship has to close and reopen their Trader for each trade they want to put on..Thankyou..
  4. Answered Tonights Scrolls tournament

Hi can anyone tell me the best troups to produce for tonight's tournament please..?
  5. Answered No buildings..?

All my buildings have disappeared on all 3 cities on my tablet, except 1 tier tool boxes on Adrendall. The spire doesn't load properly either..Help please..
  6. We want you..

Neart ( strength ) are recruiting..Looking for at least 5 or more strong, active players who like us stand shoulder to shoulder in battle and play.. Are you looking for a fellowship with members who have stuck together through thick and thin for the last few years..Guiding, aiding and helping...
  7. 12 New members needed for Neart. Or a small group merge.

Hello all you small fellowships out there , need 13 active members .?..Drop me or our Archmage Philpus a line. We have a lot of places for daily players..We have 13 active members who alone can achieve the 10 chests in the tournament and silver in the spire each week. If your looking to become a...
  8. Are you looking for us..

Neart2 is going from strength to strength so much that I have been comfortable about clearing several spaces for new members as many have been dormant too long..We get 10 chests, sometimes 11 in the tournament EVERY week..Silver in ths spire most weeks and have active kp threads..Very active KP...
  9. Question Lost my diamonds on the crafting

I used over 100 diamonds in my crafting on one of my cities , but didnt get them returned when I cancelled the craft..Do we loose them altogether when we do this.?
  10. Elvenar Addict

I'm an Elvenar addict..there I've said it :=)) Love this game and so grateful to the makers for what has become part of my daily life..
  11. Any small Fellowships out there

Hi everyone..first of all..Thankyou for taking time out to read this.. I am having a major clear out of stagnant members in my Fellowship and may be looking to link up with any smaller Fellowships who are as ambitious as I am..We fall short of that 10th chest every other week and have never had...
  12. Lions of Zion are recruiting.

If you are looking to join a quiet little fellowship or any Fellowships with a small number are interested in merging with us please drop us visit.. The door is always open..Full crew at the moment, but will be having a clear out after the Adventure is over.. Please come and join us..or drop me...
  13. Small merge

Recruiting or looking for a small fellowship of around 12 members to merge with...We have 13 active members and achieve the 10 chest tournament every week..Silver on the spire every week also. KP swaps are very active helping each other as much as possible.. If you are interested in joing an...
  14. Players or small group for merge wanted.

Small fellowship or single members wanted for Neart..Mother fellowship to Neart2 in Felyndral.. 10 chest tournament every week and silver on spire weekly.. Happy go lucky bunch.. Come join us :=))
  15. Neart

Seeking new players or a small merge for active players..10 chest and silver medal fellowship.. Come join us. Please apply via our Archmage Phlipus. Needing to replace inactive members..
  16. Lions of Zion

Several spots to fill for either individual players or looking at merging with a small fellowship.
  17. Vacancies

Lions of Zion are recruiting tournament addicts..Leave me a message and I will get back to you.. Debs21
  18. New members needed..

Lions of Zion are recruiting..We are a laid back, no pressure Fellowship doing what we can and when we can..We welcome all new players.. 3 places have become vacant and we are an open Fellowship so just come and join us..
  19. Lions of zion have 3 spots vacant..

We are a friendly bunch willing to help each other grow..Come and join us for the Fellowship Adventures..We are an open fellowship so come and join us..Debs21 ( Archmage )
  20. Question New FA

Hi everyone can anyone tell me if theres a new FA starting this Thursday, 24th March, 2022 please.? Thankyou.