• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. axelbloodaxe

Closed | Contact Support mail system has problems

The mail system displays some of my mail but keeps freezing trying to load the rest
  2. axelbloodaxe

An opportunity to join our winning team

Please be aware that our team-driven approach is not for everyone:
  3. axelbloodaxe

Ancient Wonders AWs as a list

Would it be possible to display a list of my AWs, in the same way I can view everybody else's. In heavy KP trading, it would make life much easier :)
  4. axelbloodaxe

Bears and Phoenix

I'm constantly reminded that players who started their game recently are at a significant disadvantage in any kind of fighting - map expansion, Tournament and Spire - and with a knock-on effect on most Events. Could we please give them an opportunity to get Fire Phoenix, Brown and Polar Bears...
  5. axelbloodaxe

FA incentives/rewards

The FA is the only 'real time' team contest on Elvenar and emotionally, that's of great appeal to many players. Rationally, the rewards do not compensate for the effort involved and that puts many players off. Changing the rewards to encourage as many players as possible seems like an obvious...
  6. axelbloodaxe

Very Active Fighters required

We all reach the spire top, we regularly take all the extra chests and top the Tournament Table. We are all very active players, spread across the world so we buzz 24/7. We need no rules other than respect for the FS and it's members. We are looking for players like us - main city, very...
  7. axelbloodaxe

Question Large ships in CH17

What resources are used by Large ships to create settlement resources ?
  8. axelbloodaxe

Are you a Player ?

Spire Owls is looking for active chatty players with a solid Spire and Tournament record and a sense of humour. Contact @Larrary (Pacific) or @axelbloodaxe (Atlantic).