• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Smiki

You knew it was coming....

I really couldn't agree with "Wonders are just a small part of the game." Imagine two people racing over a long distance, with different "miracles". One has a super fast car and the other a nice bike (he wasn't there at the right time, when those cars weren't very expensive, and now he can't...
  2. Smiki

You knew it was coming....

I've been playing this game for 3 years, which means I only have one Moonstone Library and I don't have many things needed to upgrade an AW now. My AWs average around the middle. I think that the benefits that AW brings now are very good , but the way they are need to upgrade them now is very...
  3. Smiki

Riddler on the Roof(us)!!

Thank you so much for interesting contest and a wonderful prize. Congrats to all winners. It was an interesting competition for me. English is not my native language and I often look somewhere for help if I need it. Google, Wiki or some other place - however, there is always an answer somewhere...
  4. Smiki

Catch a Match!

Thank you :p . This was an easy but interesting competition ;). Thank you so much @anonglitch for your time and also for my diamonds :diamond::diamond::diamond:. Congratulations to all the winners :)
  5. Smiki

Boblin's Advent Activity! - Discussion Thread

Two were difficult for me, 13 and 16. Almost everything is in your city, inventory or you went through it. Read the previous comments, they may help you. You still have plenty of time. Good luck
  6. Smiki

I think it's better to wait until things are fixed
  7. Smiki

@Herodite, I do not know what is going on, but Submission Button doesn't work for me
  8. Smiki

Thank you @Herodite for your time and interesting tasks - Merry Christmas all
  9. Smiki

Yes, the 13th is really hard for me. It took me two days to solve it. There are other variants in cities, I don't think this can be found now. The problem was that I didn't even know what it was about...
  10. Smiki

Bleak Friday!!! Discussion Thread

Thank you very much for the interesting competition and the wonderful prize (I really struggled with one answer, but everything that is easy is not very interesting and then there is no great joy when you come to the solution) Congratulations to all the other winners - I'm sure they enjoyed it...
  11. Smiki

@Sir Derf , you are really great, I figured it out and found a solution :)
  12. Smiki

@Sir Derf you're a smart (bad) guy - you found out my secret and now I'm ashamed . I wonder if you know some other secret so I can solve the clue - just kidding
  13. Smiki

Seven are not difficult to solve, but one of them drives me crazy. I'm running out of ideas ...
  14. Smiki

Zombies and Ghosties and Pumpkins OH MY!!

Thank you so much for interesting contest and a wonderful prize. Congrats to all winners ♥
  15. Smiki

Constellations & Celebrations

Thank you so much for interesting contest and a wonderful prize. Congrats to all winners ♥