• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Black Friday

In future: Also good page to know is https://idavis-elvenar.com/buildings.html iDavis page is very useful in general - you can look up all old event buildigns under buildings, by event, search them by name or search them by set - you can also see what they would give in every chapter. You...
  2. Answered Does anyone know how high Spire Archive gets at level 10? How many points can be saved at max level.

Does anyone know how high Spire Archive gets at level 10? How many points can be saved at max level.
  3. The Deflated Witty Raccoon

Nope, mine is now fixed too - before it looked like gray square.
  4. Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Wow, you are blowing me away with math....I tried to calculate but my brain basically quit:D
  5. Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Yeah, my own T3 manufactories are also currently in inventory - as I noticed that all my neighbors and fellows are constantly offering 3 star deals for them - while asking for T1 and T2. So it seems that most players produce too much T3 and they are struggling to trade them for T1 and T2.
  6. Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

Thanks...I'm very interested in math side ( but my brain basically exploded when I tried to calculate it considering culture, population, cost and all that stuff.) Which is more cost/ space effective. I know boosted are better than non boosted. Also having Mountain hall may play effect here...
  7. Has anyone done the math between Travelling merchants and BOOSTED manufactories?

There has been discussion and math between travelling merchants and unboosted manufactories. But has anyone done the math between boosted ones and travelling merchants- which one produces more per square?