• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. City Building Army

@badco2 Not sure what level your on, but there are 3 elements that affect the size and speed of training. 1. The level of your training camps 2. Level and number of amouries you have (3-4 recommended) 3. Ancient Wonders. Various AW's affect the training speed of an individual unit, but the...
  2. Idea for a Fellowship Community Centre Building

We chat... maybe not all the time, but who has time for that! but we also DM to co-ordinate for events and FA, use chat for hints and tips, or reminders, so i dont think a standalone chat in a fellowship hall is necessary, unless your going to enable world chat to allow Fellowships to talk to...
  3. Why are some cities surrounded by old buildings?

I really love the cliff art, though it would be amazing if (especially with the early AW builds) if the actually buildings were built into the cliffs rather than taking up SO much space in my city, maybe then i'd have a bit more space for other cultural elements, especially the event reward...
  4. Discrepancies in some fights...

I'm not 100% sure if i understand the combat mechanics completely, but obviously the health & damage of each unit will depend on how advanced your city is (chapter) and the number of modifiers that you have (AW & Troop specific modifiers), so i can only comment using the information i have at...
  5. The Forbidden Ruins

I'm starting to feel very jaded by these events, the last building of the set only seems to be possible if you are SUPER lucky in getting the bonus scrolls, or willing to pay for extra scrolls or diamonds to buy scrolls. The last few events were the same, i played every day, did all the quests...
  6. Closed | Archived Mana Plant / Gum Tree Bug

Thank you for the swift response, i thought i'd seen something about it somewhere but thought it came in some time ago, so todays change was a surprise.
  7. Closed | Archived Mana Plant / Gum Tree Bug

Good Morning Elvenar, Following this mornings update the mana Plants & Gum Trees, part of the Moonstone Library Set, seem to have switched from producing Magic Dust (non-boosted good) to Elixir, which is one of my boosted goods. I am not sure if this is a bug, or intended... but is a pain as...
  8. Closed | Archived Missing Buildings

Thanks, that worked a treat! it was just strange how it only affected a small number of building types
  9. Closed | Archived Missing Buildings

For some reason today i cant see any of my residences, the coin reward still shows up but no buildings are visible. Playing online using a firefox browser.
  10. Space.... and the ancient wonders

I only started playing last year, so just up to chapter 8. so far the only Ancient wonder that i've found to be a complete waste of space is the Thrones of the High Men. The rest all give some bonus towards progression, whether that's additional resources, KP or health & damage for troops. But...
  11. Space.... and the ancient wonders

With new chapters coming online, 18 being released today ( and more in the pipeline) I'd like to raise the issue of the constant demand for space. There are many demands on space, from housing and resource production through to culture and chapter specific buildings. One of my big bug-bears is...